Wedding Plans - Kakashi

Kakashi's head was swimming dangerously fast as he was being pinned down to the bed by his newly christened fiancée. She had his arms pinned over his head and her face bobbed inches from his as she rode his rock hard cock in ecstasy. He couldn't get the smitten grin to disappear from his face; this was really happening. He was about to make her Mrs. Kakashi Hatake., which was something he had dreamt of for years.

"Oh, Kakashi! Oh my love!"

He felt her fingers tighten their grip on his forearms as he felt her throbbing, wet pussy contracting around his hard member. The moans came from her plump pink lips in waves, going into his ear and sending electricity through his body. But what he wanted more than filling her tight void with his sticky seed was to hear her cry and beg more. He needed her eyes locked into his; her body locked into his. He leaned forward and locked his lips against hers, both of their bodies clammy with sweat. She let go of his scratched forearms, instead resting her elbows on either side of his head on the bed. She continued to scream while milking her orgasm, looking thoroughly spent.

"One more for me, Mizuka? Please? I need you on top of me tonight. My god, I need you so badly."

She slowed her pace and moved a hand to stroke his damp hair. She kissed the slick, salty skin under his chin passionately.

"Damn, baby. I won't be able to walk tomorrow if I keep riding you."

"Good. I want to keep you in this bed. Exhausted and full of my cum."

That was all it took for both of them. Kakashi felt her contract suddenly, making him explode into her. He let out a small, helpless cry as his orgasm intensified under her touch. She buried her forehead into his chest and screamed out in both pleasure and pain again. She collapsed on top of him, panting and whimpering. He held her against his warm clammy skin, breathing her in.

This night had been full of emotion. After he proposed, she had burst into tears as she eagerly accepted the engagement ring onto her ring finger. Her lips taste both salty and sweet, and through her tears, she confessed to him that she had prayed to become his wife. They held each other tightly, still swaying to their own rhythm as the festival fireworks exploded overhead, showering the sky with bright colors. That was an hour ago, and now here they were, spent and laying in bed. She rolled off of him, snuggling deeply into his side.

"I cannot believe that I'm finally going to be your wife."

She examined her ring in the darkened room, her face also smitten.

"Have you thought about when you'd like the wedding to be, Kakashi?"

He caressed her back.

"I was hoping sooner rather than later. Not only would it be beautiful to have it under the blossoming cherry trees, I'd like to have as much time as possible as husband and wife before... you know..."

They hadn't even mentioned his eventual departure yet. He didn't even want to think about that. Not yet, at least.

"How about a week, Kakashi? I could probably have what we need together in a week."

He kissed her forehead gently, grinning,

"I guess I can wait another week to make you a Hatake."