The First Time for the Second Time - Kakashi

Kakashi lazily sat sprawled on the edge of the hot spring, his foot tracing circles in the water. He was just shy of two weeks of staying in Tenchi, and was finally able to go out to enjoy her company. He was watching Mizuka gracefully slip into the hot water on the other side of the grotto. She caught his eye and smirked, which made him smile. Such a tease, just like when they were younger. It didn't seem like that long ago that they were fucking in her empty house when they were teenagers. And he, in his budding sexuality, thought she looked good back then. She was definitely a knockout, now. Gliding through the water toward him, her cherry, blossom colored hair framed her face in loose curls and fanned out in the water behind her. When she stood up, her wet hair clung to her curvy frame. Her breasts could only be described as close in size to Lady Tsunade's. She gestured for him to join her. He slowly and stiffly complied, wincing as the hot water kissed his healing knees and elbows. He could see Mizuka looking at him sadly. She reached a hand out and gently stroked his cheek. He could feel himself blush under her touch, which made her giggle.

It almost felt like a dream that Mizuka was back in his life. He didn't realize how truly amazing she was until she was gone. He had been with plenty of kunoichi over the past decade, from all five nations and then some, trying to fill a void that he didn't fully understand until he was in the custody of an enemy last year, deep in a dark torture chamber. While he watched his comrades slowly die, he had a lot of time to think about what was important in his life. And what wasn't. Hanging on the rack, all he could think about was Mizuka. As he was waiting his impending death, he dreamed of having a family with her, being with her, every little thing about her. What kind of life they could have together. And that was the only thing that motivated him to survive. They had burned him, stabbed him, and mutilated him, and all he could do was disassociate himself from the pain and think of their life together. As his captors mutilated his testicles with sharp wire, he thought of a beautiful Shinto wedding with the woman he loved. Twelve hours later, half a dozen Anbu broke down his cell door and dragged him to freedom. He was the only one left. Even in their days of talking when he was completely immobile, he didn't tell her this yet. He didn't want to scare her. Just because he had been dreaming of their wedding doesn't mean the feeling was mutual.

As Kakashi was being consumed by this thought, he felt gentle lips brushing his. He slid a hand gently into her hair and tenderly pulled her closer in the water. His entire body was surging with electricity from her kiss. It made him feel dizzy and he could feel his cock harden. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ran her slender fingers through his white hair. Now, her face was above his, and he leaned up to kiss her passionately. He tasted salty tears on her lips and he opened his eyes to find her silently crying. He brushed her tears away with his thumb.

"Mizuka, what's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry. I can't stop thinking about how close I came to losing you..."

She began to say more, but Kakashi raised his fingers to her lips, quieting her.

"I'm okay."

And with that, Kakashi could feel his eyes stinging with tears as well. He held her close and buried an ear in between her breasts, listening to her heartbeat as she cradled his head and caressed his hair. All Kakashi could think of was how many times he came close to never seeing this moment. They stayed like this, Mizuka moving occasionally to plant small kisses on his head, nuzzling her face into his hair.

Kakashi finally looked up at her longingly, pulling his ear away from the steady beat of her heart. She kissed him gently and took his hand, coaxing him out of the water. He slowly and stiffly complied. She pulled a hot springs room key from her belongings.

"I knew with the snow we weren't making it home tonight. You're still not well enough. Not after the hot spring. I don't want you going into shock."