Deliciously Mundane - Kakashi

The time with Mizuka was sweeter than he ever could have imagined, especially after their wedding. They had eight weeks to live as husband and wife before Kakashi had to return to Konoha, and he was determined to savor every moment of it. A few days after their ceremony, he was finally able to walk without a crutch, so they spent much of their time outside in the warm spring air, going to the market or just walking. He loved how deliciously mundane all of it was. They were just doing things that normal couples do. They'd had enough excitement for now.

At home, they would cook together, laughing and stealing kisses, and then eat their delicious meal, usually on the front steps of the cottage, talking to villagers who passed by, but mostly just enjoying their time together. The evenings were the best, though. They would either go to the hot spring or stay home. Either way, it was filled with hours of toe-curling, sheet-gripping sex. There were some nights where Kakashi, after two or three lovemaking sessions, didn't think he had the strength to keep going, but she milked more out of him. She always could. Her appetite for him was voracious, and her techniques were almost unreal. She could subtly hit pressure points in his body or his chakra lines that would intensify his pleasure, and she could do things with his cock with the palm of her hand that he had never experienced before. His techniques were more vanilla than hers, so he did everything to her, and he took his time doing it. One night, he spent the entire time between her legs, kissing her thighs and experimenting with her juicy cunt, seeing how long he could edge her orgasm until he felt the rush of cum flood his mouth. Her sweet, tasty cum. He would swallow every drop ad look up at her, longing for more. And she would always oblige.

Her body was his personal playground: a sacred place that now belonged to him and him alone. Many men had tried to win her heart, but he was the only one who ever held it. And now, she belonged to his clan. She now wore the Hatake clan symbol proudly almost all the time, its checkered pattern, which he hadn't bothered to wear in years, , made his heart swell with pride every time he saw it adorning her beautiful body. And the aura of happiness she possessed since their wedding almost gave her an ethereal glow. She was proud to be his, which was something he was still having trouble wrapping his head around. But, whether or not he could believe it, it was still true. She glowed with pride as she introduced him as her husband to people who didn't know yet. He also wasn't used to someone taking care of him. She pampered him unlike anything he had ever experienced before. She enjoyed bathing his battered body, and rubbing sweet and musky oils into his tired muscles. As he healed more fully, he began training his body again for missions, so worse wouldn't happen to him the next time. Even this was enjoyable: he sparred with his new wife, who was a little out of practice, but still a strong opponent. In the weeks to come, he switched to Ryuu as his sparring partner, who was a sharpened killing machine. A couple of times, he challenged both Ryuu and Kyo, the Demon Twins of the Mist, and the two guard captains of Tenchi. He didn't win those challenges, which wasn't surprising. Tenchi had their own security force that kept the village and fields safe, and they were top notch. Two of them are almost impossible to defeat.

Soon, they were coming up on their final days together.

"Z, I don't have to leave. I could stay here, with you. You could heal and I could take care of the cottage , or join Ryuu and Kyo's guard force-"

She sauntered toward him and put her fingers across his lips.

"That would be a waste of your talents, and your Will of Fire. Go back to Konoha. Protect the village and the people you love there. I'm not far away. We can see each other on our days off, or sneak visits. We'll make it work."

He smiled.

"We will. At least I have you forever now."

She flashed her ring at him.

"You will have me forever. I can't live without you this time, Kakashi Hatake."