Chapter 44

We are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania tonight for the final Raw until Elimination Chamber. We just left the gym and going back to the hotel to grab our stuff and we left to PPG Paints Arena here in Pittsburgh. We arrived 10 minutes later and grabbed our stuff and went to the locker room. Tonight, I have the contract signing for the ladder match at Elimination Chamber. I put on my outfit and did my hair and makeup.

The guys was going with me so they can protect me and they wanted to see it up close and personal

The guys was going with me so they can protect me and they wanted to see it up close and personal. We watched Raw and it was time for the contract signing. I grabbed my title and we walked out to the gorilla. Stephanie and Triple H was controlling the contract signing. "Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for the contract signing for the WWE Women's championship. First introducing the challenger, Michelle McCool!" Triple H announced. Then Michelle walked out.

She did her entrance and went inside the ring. "Introducing next, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Brittany!" Stephanie announced. Our theme song went off and we walked through the crowd.

Roman helped me over the barricade and I gave him a kiss. We went inside the ring and I sat my title on the desk and sat down on one of the chairs. The guys was standing behind the chair protecting me. "Ladies, you have read through the contract, just sign your name and the match will be official. Michelle signed first and then I signed it. I grabbed the mic that was next to the contract and as I put the mic to my lips, Michelle started to talk. "Brittany, I just want you to know, after I climb that ladder and retrieve the title, I hope that we can be friends. Seriously, I mean just think about it. We can both dominate the women's division together as I will be champion. What do you say Brittany?" Michelle said as she stook her hand out. I pushed her hand down and I started to talk. "Hahahaha, really Michelle? Do you really think that you are going to win the ladder match and win my title, no, no, no, no, that's not how it's going to play out. You see Michelle, I have already dominated the women's division since I made my debut here. I have achieved more in 5 months than you had in your entire collective career. I will climb the ladder and retrieve MY title and there will be nothing you can do about Michelle. You are going to fail at Elimination Chamber and maybe just maybe, Undertaker will see you for what you truly are, a failure. Because trust me sweetheart, you already have a joke you call a career." I smirked as she had a pissed off look on her face.

She slapped me in the face and I was pissed off. I moved the table out of the way and she got in my face. She slapped me in the face again and I slapped her back harder.