Chapter 3

When I entered my hotel room, I saw Roman on the couch playing WWE 2K16. "What are you doing here, Roman?" I asked. "Oh you didn't know? Vince said that we have to share hotel rooms, travel, basically everything together." He explained to me. I nodded in response. I sat on the couch and we both played 2K16. I went into the bathroom and put on my PJs. I went to me and Roman's bedroom and turned on the TV. My favorite show was on, "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making The Team." The show was on their 10th season. The episode is when they did the show group auditions. Did I mention that I was a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Not only that, I'm also a former Houston Texans Cheerleader before I got into wrestling. I was laughing so hard, I could barely breathe. When the show ended, I set my alarm and turned off the TV. As I was falling asleep, I felt something heavy on the bed. I looked to see Roman. I smiled at him while he pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned the alarm off and I quietly got out of Roman's death grip that he had on me. I tried waking him up but nothing worked. I walked to the kitchen and I got a bag of ice and a bucket. I poured the ice in the bucket and put water in it. I tiptoed to Roman's side of the bed. I dumped the ice and water all over Roman. "What the f**k!" He screamed. I was crying because I was laughing so hard. He smirked at me and I ran out of the bedroom. He finally caught me and he began to tickle me. "Roman...please...stop!" I said between laughs. He finally stopped and I was able to catch my breath. AJ and Dean came barging in our room. They both smirked at us. "Uhhhh... do you guys want to be alone?" AJ asked. "Actually yea we would." I pushed AJ out of the room while Roman pushed Dean. I closed the door and we both laughed about it. We both got ready for a live event. I grabbed my suitcase, phone, purse, and keys and we left to the arena. We decided we will take my Bugatti. I played music from my phone. The song was playing was "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd. I was singing to it. Roman was smirking at me. "You sing awesome Brittney." Roman said. "Thanks my cousin taught me how to sing." I smiled. "Trap Queen" was playing and we both rapped to it. We finally made it to the arena. Roman gave me my suitcase and we both went to see who we are going against. It was me and Roman vs Seth Rollins and Nikki Bella.

I decided that I will change my entrance and my ring gear. I'm doing like a tribute to Melina. I have her ring gear and her entrance. I met Roman at the gorilla. "D**n you look hot Brittney!" Roman wolf whistled. I was blushing so bad. Seth and Nikki was already in the ring. I let Roman go out first. His theme song ended and my came on. The paparazzi came out as I was doing my entrance. I did my jump split and went on the second rope. I threw my two hands in the air and then put one finger in the air. I jumped off the rope and we went to our corner. Roman and Seth started first. Seth was scared so he tagged in Nikki. Roman tagged me in. Me and Nikki got into each others face. Nikki slapped me in the face. I speared her all the way to the floor. Seth distracted me and Nikki did a forearm to me. "1,2, no good" the ref counted. She had me in a very painful submission hold. I tried getting to the rope but she dragged me back. She putted my foot on my head and she was using my leg for a weapon. I was crying in pain. I did a face buster and I was struggling to tag in Roman. I finally tagged him in and Nikki tagged in Seth. Roman was firing up the crowd. Nikki got in front of Roman and I did a wicked spear to her. Roman did the superman punch to Seth. Roman did the spear to Seth and got the pin. I got in the ring and hugged Roman. We raised our hands in victory and left backstage. I got changed into my clothes and went to catering.

It was me, AJ, Dean, and Roman. After we ate we left to go the hotel. We are going to Brooklyn, New York for Raw and Smackdown. Our flight will leave at 11:30am. It will be a long day tomorrow.

Author's Note: If you watch Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making The Team, they already finished their 10th season. They will have their 11th season next year.