Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked to see my amazing boyfriend still asleep. I kept on kissing him until he was awake. "Morning babygirl. How'd you sleep?" He asked. "I've slept better because you are here." I smiled and gave him a kiss. We both walked into the living room and I was making us coffee. "Nick Cannon Presents: Wild 'N Out" was on, so I turned it on MTV2. It was the wildstyle with A$AP Ferg and Hailey Clauson was the guest. Right now Chico Bean and Karlous Miller was doing a old-school rap battle. AJ and Dean walked in and was smirking at us. We was all turned up. I didn't know that I was twerking up a storm. "I didn't know that you can twerk, Brittney!" Roman said. "Yea I know. When I was 16 I met Miley Cyrus and she thought me how to twerk." I explained. "But, I can twerk better than Miley." We laughed after I said that. I got ready to go to the gym. After Roman got ready I grabbed my stuff and my keys and we left. Oh I forgot to tell y'all, AJ lost the Diva's Title to Nikki and in 4 weeks we will be Night Of Champions.

My phone went off and Vince was calling me. (V=Vince B=Brittney)

V: Hello

B: Hello Vince. What can I do for you?

V: Yes. I need to tell you some interesting news when you get to the arena. Okay?

B: Okay, Vince. See you later!

I hung up and I walked to AJ and Natalya. "Hey girls! Vince just called me and he said that he got some interesting news for me. I wonder what it is?" I explained the whole phone conversation to AJ and Nattie. "I don't know, Britt. Maybe it is a championship match or something." I shrugged and I took off my tank top. I looked back and I saw Roman shirtless. He looked back and he winked at me. Nattie and AJ was smirking at me while I was blushing. I went to the weights and I bench pressed about 70 or 80 pounds. I didn't know what Vince wants to talk to me about, but I was getting prepared. I then jogged 50 miles on the treadmill and I did 100 push ups and 70 sit ups. I took a drink from my water bottle and Roman and Dean walked in me and AJ's direction. "Hey babygirl! You look very sexy." We kissed and AJ and Dean was making fun of us. "AWWWE! You and Roman make the perfect power couple. Forget about Triple H and Stephanie!" AJ said. We all went back into the car and drove back to the hotel.

I showered to get the sweat off my body and I left my clothes in the bedroom. I put a towel over my naked body and I walked into the bedroom. I sighed in relief because Roman wasn't in the room. I quickly got dressed and straighted my hair and applied a little bit of makeup. Roman was in the living room waiting on me. He stared at my direction with his jaw dropped to the floor. "Damn babygirl! Are you trying to kill me?!" I laughed and pecked him on the lips. I grabbed my suitcase and keys and we left the hotel room. We met AJ and Dean in the lobby and we left. (For those of you that don't know yet, AJ and Dean is now a couple). "Focus" by Ariana Grande was playing and I was singing along with it. AJ and Roman was singing it with me. Dean was holding his ears. "AJ, Roman quit singing! Let Brittney sing by herself!" Dean complained. The song was over and The Weeknd's new song In The Night was playing and I was singing it all by myself. The song was over and we got to the arena. Roman got my bag and I told him that I have to go see Vince. I walked straight to his office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Vince said and I walked inside. "Ahhh, Brittney I've been expected you. I wanted to let you know that we have Night of Champions in 4 weeks and you will have a divas championship match against Nikki. But, this won't be any ordinary match, I have seen your matches in CZW (Yes I wrestled in CZW. It was right before I went into WWE and where I met Dean) and this match will be a Hell in a Cell match." He explained to me. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. "OMG! Thank you Vince for giving me this opportunity. I won't let you down!" I shook his hand and walked out of the office. I dressed in my ring gear and walked to catering. I walked to Roman, AJ, and Dean with a smile on my face. "Hey babe, why are you smiling that big?" Roman asked. "I got a divas championship match against Nikki at Night of Champions and it's going to be the first ever divas Hell in a Cell match." I said excitedly. "Brittney make sure you kick her ass for me." AJ said and I nodded. Brie and Nikki turned their back on us when Nikki won the title. I went to see who I was going against. It was me w/ Roman, AJ, and Dean vs Brie w/ Seth, Kane, and Nikki.

I was warming up for my match and AJ, Roman, and Dean walked up to me. "Good luck Brittney. We both know your going to kick Brie's ass." AJ and Dean said at the same time. I laughed and hugged them. Roman gave me a good luck kiss. Brie and them was already in the ring. I theme song went off in the arena an the paparazzi came out. I was strutting to the ring. I did my jump split and slid under the bottom rope. I stood on the second rope and I did my pose. Roman, AJ, and Dean got out of the ring while Seth, Nikki, and Kane did the same thing when the bell rung. We both got in each other's face and she slapped me in the face. I held my cheek and tackled her to the floor. I slammed her into the steel steps. "Whose the loser now, Brie!" I yelled to her while I rolled her back into the ring. I went back into the ring and did a drop toe hold to Brie and she got stuck on the ropes. I did double knees to the back of her head. I dragged Brie to the corner by her hair. I kicked her in the gut. "1,2,3,4!" I raised both my hands above my hair. I blew a kiss to Nikki and continued to torture Brie. Brie distracted the ref and Nikki did a vicious forearm to me. Brie was attacking my left leg. She did a snap suplex and my leg hit the bottom rope. I yelled in pain. I tried to fight back but she continued to attack my leg. Roman, Dean, and AJ was cheering me on while I was in a submission hold.

I did the superman punch and without her knowing, I gave her a wicked spear. I slowly crawled to cover. "1,2,3, ring the bell!" The bell rung and Roman, Dean, and AJ went inside the ring. They raised my arm in victory. I blew a kiss to Nikki. "Your looking at the new divas champ. See you at Night of Champions Nikki." I yelled. She raised her title belt. I smirked and continued to celebrate my win. We walked backstage and to the locker room. I took a shower and changed into my clothes. We all met to my car and we drove off. I'm totally ready for Night of Champions. I hope it will be right now.

Hey guys! Sorry if it took to long to write this chapter. I had tests last week and My half-sisters and my aunt came over during Thanksgiving Break. The good news is that in 5 days it will be Christmas break and I will update the book then.

I was thinking about after I end this book, I was going to make a sequal. What do you think?

-Do you think Brittney will beat Nikki at Night of Champions?

-Who do you think will break up Roman and Brittney?