Chapter 6

Me and Roman's date is tonight and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't know where we was going and I didn't have anything to wear. AJ, Brie and Nikki was dragging me to the mall. (Me, Brie, and Nikki is best friends outside the ring. Inside the ring, we are enemies.) We bought shoes, dresses, etc. We went back to the hotel and AJ and Brie did my hair and makeup while Nikki did my nails. I slipped on my black sleeveless dress and walked out of the bathroom. Everyone gasped in excitement. I heard a knock on the door. Nikki, Brie, and AJ opened and I saw Roman. He was wearing a tux and his hair was in a small bun. His jaw was dropped to the floor when he saw me. "Brittney, you look beautiful." He said after he kissed my hand. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." I smiled at him. Everybody was pushing us out the door. We went to my Bugatti and I passed Roman the keys. He opened the door for me and I got in. "So, where are we going, Roman?" I asked him. "It's a surprise." He replied. I rolled my eyes at him. "Here, wear this." He said while handing me a blindfold. "Why do I have this?" I asked. "Relax. I won't rape or kill you." He teased me about it. I felt really relieved. I putted on the blindfold and it was pitch black. I felt the car stop and heard a door open and close.

"Roman." I asked worried. I heard my door open and someone was pulling me. I sighed in relief because it was Roman pulling me. We was still walking and I didn't know where we was walking. We stopped and I heard waves crashing down. "Okay you can take off your blindfold now." I did what he told me and we was on this beautiful private beach, just for us. I was staring in awe. "Do you like it?" He asked me worried. "Like it, I love it!" I said happily. We had this picnic on the beach and he picked me up and running towards the ocean. "Roman...Roman... put me down!" I kept on hitting him in his back and he dropped me in the water. I looked and smirked at him. "You are so dead." I ran after Roman and I was out of breath. We grabbed our stuff and went back to the car. I got chocolate chip ice cream and Roman got vanilla ice cream. We drove back to the hotel and Roman walked me to my hotel room. "I had a great time tonight Brittney, I hope we can do this again." He said with a smile on his face. "I had a great time with you too Roman, see you tomorrow." He nodded and gave me a peck on the lips. He smiled and walked to his room. I touched my lips and was blushing like crazy. I went inside and got dressed in my PJ'S. I saw AJ sleeping on the other bed. I quietly went in my bed and fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

Hey guys! Sorry if I took too long writing this chapter. Yesterday morning the power went out of my house. The good news is that I have a week out of school because we have Thanksgiving Break.

I'm also really sad/mad because if you saw Survivor Series or searched the results Roman was supposed to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship but Sheamus cashed in his Money In The Bank Briefcase against him.

Anyway...

When do you think will Roman ask Brittney to be his girlfriend?

Will someone ruin their relationship

What should their ship name be?