Chapter 23

I woke up in sweat and tears. I had a nightmare about how my ex killed Roman and started to torture me again. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I just can't get him or that message out of my head. I try to shake it off, but it comes straight back. I know that Roman told me to not worry about it, but he just doesn't understand my past history. I just don't understand. When we was in Houston, he didn't do nothing but congratulated me, but now he's acting like this. I was the one that said that I was done with him. I was the one that broke up with him. It's really hard for me. I can't lose focus with my championship on the line with Kharma. I won't let this stop me. He can do whatever he wants, but I don't care anymore. I'm finally with a man that treats me right. It was 4:20 am. I laid on the couch and covered myself with a blanket and fell asleep.

Roman's POV

I woke up and Brittney wasn't in the bed. I went to the living room to see the TV on and Brittney sleeping on the couch. I smiled at the sight of that. I slowly walked to the couch and woke her up. "Brittney babe, wake up." I kept on shaking her and kissing her. I finally saw her brown eyes opening. "Morning all ready?" She said yawning. I laughed and sat next to her and I gave her a kiss. I looked at her real closely. It looked like she was crying again. I held her close in my arms while she laid on my shoulder. I just need her to understand that she's not going to get hurt by anyone. That I'll always protect her. Even if I'm down and not getting up I'll still fight for her. I kissed her forehead while she snuggled even close to me. I just don't want to see her like this.

Brittney's POV

I got off the couch and went to the bathroom and got dressed after I showered. I don't know what to do anymore. He tried to break me before, but now I really think that he's done it. I went to the bedroom and called Victor. Maybe he knows what to do. 

V= Victor B= Brittney

B= Hey Victor I got to talk to you about this can you meet me in like 10 mins

V= Yea sure okay. Let me tell Skylar and get dressed.

B= Okay bye

V= Bye

I hanged up and I did my hair a little bit and put on a little bit of makeup. I grabbed my phone and car keys and I left the room. "Hey babe, I'm going out for a little bit." I said. He nodded and gave me a kiss goodbye. I closed the door and I went to the lobby. I saw Victor and he was walking my way. We hugged and we left. We went to Starbucks and we got our coffee and we got a table. "Okay so like I told Roman what happened and he was like you don't have to worry about him and stuff like that. Like I couldn't sleep at all. I just cried myself to sleep last night and I haven't done that since my mom and dad died. I honestly believe that after all this, he finally broke me. I just don't know anymore." I explained. "Wow, Brittney. I feel so sorry for you I really do. I don't think he broke you. You're a tough girl, you can handle anything. This is why your the Divas Champion and the face of the Divas Division. No one will put you down as long as I'm here and Roman is here. Just set that aside and focus on the big picture. You're defending your championship against one of the toughest competitors today. Don't lose focus on that okay. You're going to be just fine." I nodded and I hugged him. I turned on my phone and he texted again. I gave my phone to Victor and he blocked the number on my phone. He gave it back and we paid the bill. We took our coffee and we left. We got back to the hotel and I went back to my room with Victor. I didn't see Roman and I got scared. We looked all over for him and I checked the bedroom. I stepped in something warm and I looked down and I saw blood. I yelled for Victor and he came in. I saw Roman on the floor covered in blood. I covered my mouth and the tears came out. "No, no this can't be happening!" I saw a note on the bedside table.

I told you I would do anything to get you back to me, like "hurting" your fiancée. You will be mine again. This is not over.

I gave Victor the note while I called 911. "Yes hello, I need a ambulance right now please. My fiancée is on the floor covered in blood." "They're on their way." I thanked them and I hanged up. Skylar, Enzo, Cass, Sasha, Seth, Dean, Paige, John, and the Bella's came in the room. They walked in to what happened. The paramedics arrived and put Roman on the gurney. I whispered I love you and started to cry again. I can't believe that he went that far to take me back. He pisses me off so much, now he crossed the line. Skylar and Victor went in the car and everybody stayed behind. I speeded towards the hospital. We got there and they said that he was in the emergency room. I waited with Victor and Skylar in the waiting room for like 2 hours. They called my name and the nurse took us to his room. "Only one at a time can visit him." The nurse said. They nodded meaning I can go visit him first. I opened the door and walked in. There was wires and tubes sticking all around him. He was awake and he turned to face me. He gave me a small smile and he told me to come here. I hugged him carefully and I cried on his shoulder. "I'm so glad you're okay. I didn't know what I would do if you would've died." I told him. The nurse let Skylar and Victor in and they walked towards us. "Glad you're getting better man." Victor said. He nodded and I smiled. I gave him a kiss and we left. Looks like my ex's tricks didn't work this time. I smirked and I was thinking to myself. I was thinking of ways of getting "him" back.

What's up guys! I've been updating this chapter Tuesday and Wednesday and this chapter is finally finished. Hope you like it.