Chapter 30

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. My concussion went away and tonight I'm calling out Kharma for a fight. Roman already left to the gym so me, Victor, and Skylar met up with him. I was just working mostly on my cardio and power for tonight. We left back to the hotel and packed our stuff and left. Roman was driving and I was staring out the window, thinking on ways to put Kharma through hell. We got out of the car and I walked to the locker room. I did my hair and makeup and put on my ring gear and walked to Hunter's office.

 I did my hair and makeup and put on my ring gear and walked to Hunter's office

I knocked on the door and I heard them say come in. "Well if it isn't our women's champion, how can we help you Brittany?" Stephanie asked. "There are 3 things actually. 1. The deal still stands about what is happening tonight right?" I asked them. "Perfectly clear, no interference." Hunter said. "2. She is at the arena as we speak?" They nodded. "Lastly 3, I want you to bring back Kharma for one more match and I want it to be a unsanctioned match, and Hunter you know what that is." I said. "Alright you will get Kharma at Evolution. Is there anything else we can do?" Hunter asked. "No I believe that's it. Thank you for being the best bosses ever." I smiled and gave them a hug and left to catering. My segment was at the end of the show, so I had some time.

"Hey guys, what I missed?" I asked Sasha. "Nothing all of us was just talking about you." Sasha said. "We are looking forward to see you kick Kharma's ass tonight." Brie said. "Lets make the popcorn now and get it over with." Nikki said. We was all laughing and a tech guy said that I'm up next. I have to interrupt the Club's celebration. I kissed Roman and I grabbed my title and walked to the gorilla. The Club just won and was starting to celebrate and my theme song went off.

I walked to the ring and went under the second rope. I grabbed a microphone and started talking. "AJ, Luke, Karl I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I have something to get off my chest. Congratulations on your victory by the way." They mouthed thank you and walked backstage. "As I was saying. For those of you who didn't see what happened last Monday night on Raw, here's another look." It showed Kharma attacking me after my match and in the locker room. The replay finished and everybody was booing. "You see at Hell in a Cell, I beat her for the women's championship in a last women standing match. She was supposed to be retired from in ring competition in the WWE. Last week, she gave me a concussion and sent me to the hospital, but look how that turned out. I am still standing here as your WWE Women's champion and you can't stand the sight of that can't you Kharma? You see, every time you knock me down, I get right back up because I am the women who retired you. Now since your little "plan" has failed, what are you going to do now? You are one thing and one thing only, and that is a failure. So, at WWE Evolution, I challenge you to a unsanctioned match for my women's championship, but we don't have to wait till then. I know you are in the building, so why don't you come out here and try to do what you did last week to my face or I can go back there and hunt you down myself and beat the living hell out of you." The crowd was chanting yes."What's it gonna be Kharma? Come on you pussy! What's it gonna be?" I dropped my title and I waited for Kharma. After a few minutes she came out.

I rolled out of the ring and went after her. I gave her punch after punch, kick after kick. I grabbed a kindo stick and beat her with it. I grabbed a chair and placed it in the ring along with a trash can, trash can lid, ladders, almost every weapon that they had. I was enjoying every second of me beating the hell out of her. I picked her up and she countered it with a spinning back fist. I fell to the corner of the ring and I tried to pull myself up.

Romans POV:

My baby was kicking ass until Kharma did that spinning back fist. Brittany fell into the corner trying to pull herself up to her feet and she gave her a splash. She then laid a chair onto her ribs and climbed to the top rope and gave her a splash. Brittany was holding her ribs and she rolled onto the floor screaming out in pain. Everyone especially the women was watching in horror. I saw the look on the faces of Victor and Skylar of horror and worry for their sister. I had the same look, but it was much more because we are engaged to be married. I can't help to see her in pain. She rolled Brittany back into the ring and set up the implant buster and Brittany countered it. She kicked her in the stomach and she gave her a piledriver onto the chair and she was still on her feet. She did the lights out and she was still on her feet. She grabbed the chair and hit it over her head over and over again and she didn't go down. Kharma then grabbed her by the hair and threw her out of the ring. I hope she will be okay.

Brittany's POV:

Kharma just threw me out of the ring and I was laying there holding my ribs. Kharma slowly stalked me and dragged me at the top of the stage. I pushed her into the screen and I gave her a spear. I laid there trying to catch my breath. I stood up and I saw her getting up and running towards me. I kicked her in the stomach and gave her a powerbomb off of the stage. I fell to my knees catching my breath. One of the cameramen gave me my title and I stood up raising it in the air. I grabbed a microphone and started to talk again. "This is just a taste to what's instore at Evolution. I'm going to humiliate you at Evolution and on December 16, I will make you stay in the unemployment line for the rest of your miserable life. Ladies and Gentlemen, you all have been put on notice by your WWE Women's Champion, me." I dropped the microphone and raised my title. I blew Kharma a kiss and I walked backstage. The trainer taped my ribs and I went to catering. "Oh my gosh are you okay Britt?"  Sasha asked. I nodded and took a sip of my water. Victor and Skylar came in a few minutes later. They gave me a hug and sat down. We went to the locker room and I got dressed and we left to the hotel. We got to the room and I took a shower and dressed in my pajamas. I took an ibuprofen and I fell asleep in Roman's arms.

Hope everyone will like this chapter.

Also, my aunt's surgery was a success and she is now better.

Hope you love it. ✌