Chapter 31

A few weeks later

Tonight is Evolution and it is at Washington DC. I woke up to my alarm and Roman kissing me awake. I put my workout clothes on and we met up with Victor and Skylar and we went to the gym. We did a long workout and we went back to the hotel. We showered and grabbed our stuff and went to the arena. We walked in the locker room and I got dressed in my ring gear, did my hair and makeup and put in my black contacts.

I went to where the girls who eliminated already from the match was at watching the rest of the battle royal to determine who will challenge me for my title in the near future

I went to where the girls who eliminated already from the match was at watching the rest of the battle royal to determine who will challenge me for my title in the near future. It was between Sasha and Ember. Sasha did the backstabber and threw Ember over the top rope. Sasha came up and I hugged her. "Congratulations Sasha I knew you could do it. I'm looking forward to put my championship on the line against you." I said and I stook my hand out. She shook it and said thank you. It was time for my match against Kharma. I grabbed my title and walked to the gorilla. Kharma was already out and my theme song went off. 

"The following match is a unsanctioned match and it is for the WWE Women's Championship. Now there is no count outs no disqualifications and anything goes. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission. First the Challenger from Tokyo Japan, Kharma! Introducing next from Houston, Texas she is the WWE Women's Champion, Brittany!" I raised my title in Kharma's face and I gave the ref my title. The ref asked if we was ready and we nodded and the bell rang. I gave her punches and kicks and she grabbed my hair and threw me outside onto the floor. She came out of the ring and picked me up. I kicked her in the stomach and I grabbed a steel chair and hit it over her back again and again. I pulled out two tables and put them in the ring. I pushed Kharma back into the ring and set up the tables. I laid her down on the tables and punched her in the face. I went to the top rope and did a moonsault. I went for the pin, "1,2" she kicked out at two and a half.

I got up and she threw a chair at my head and I started to bleed. The ref asked me if I wanted to continue and I nodded my head yes. I pulled myself up using the ropes and I stepped out of the way while Kharma was coming towards me. I gave her a suicide dive and rolled her back to the ring. I looked at Victor and Skylar and they nodded at me to finish it. I used Kharma's finisher against her and went for the cover. "1,2" she kicked out again. I rolled out of the ring and looked for another weapon. I grabbed a bag filled with thumbtacks. I poured the tacks out of the bag and I did a powerbomb to Kharma and she landed into the tacks. I went for the cover again, "1,2" she kicked out. I rolled my eyes thinking what do I do to put her away. I grabbed a chair and hit it over her head 3 times and did the lights out. I went for the cover again. "1,2,3!" The bell rang and I won the match. I rolled out of the ring and walked to the commentary table. I hugged Victor and Skylar and I walked up the ramp raising my title in the air. I went to the trainers office and they put stitches in my head. I walked to the locker room and put on my clothes. I met up with Roman, Victor and Skylar and we left to the hotel. Me and Roman went inside the hotel room and we sat on the couch.

"Hey baby I knew you could win again tonight." Roman said and we kissed. "Since we are alone you know we have to plan our wedding. We been engaged for 4 months now." I said. He nodded and we planned the date. It is on Valentine's day and it is going to be in Roman's hometown in Pensacola, Florida. We planned on who our maid of honor and best man is going to be. I texted Skylar about the wedding.

Hey Skylar I have a question to ask you.

Okay Britt what do you need?

Do you want to be my maid of honor at my wedding?

I am honored to be your maid of honor.

Great the wedding is on Valentine's day.

Okay text you later.

Okay bye

"Skylar said she will be my maid of honor." He nodded and he called Victor asking him if he wants to be best man and he said yes. "Do you want to do a beach wedding?" He asked. I nodded answering him. "I'll be right back baby." I told him and he said okay. I went into the bedroom and texted Sasha, Nikki, and Brie in a group text.

Hey ladies do you want to be my bridesmaids at my wedding?

B: I would love 2 Brittany

N: me 2

S: me 3

Okay the wedding is on Valentine's day. Bye

I walked back in the living room and laid my head on Roman's chest. "I'm so glad that I'm marrying you Roman. I love you so much. No matter what happens I will always love you and in two months we get to say I do." I said. "I love you 2 baby girl. I can't wait for that day to come so you can be the new Mrs. Anoa'i." Roman said smiling. We kissed and started to make out. I got dressed in my pajamas and walked into the bedroom. Roman took off his shirt and I was staring at his abs. "Like what you see baby girl." He said smirking. "I love what I see baby." I said biting my lip. He smiled and got in the bed with me. He held me in his arms and I traced his abs with my finger. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. I don't know if I can update next weekend because I have midterms starting Friday.

Enjoy this story and peace out ✌️