Chapter 14

Me and Roman drove to La Quinta in Cleveland. We checked in and we went to our room. I brought two swimsuits with me. I got dressed on my black bikini. I threw on a camo shirt and my jean shorts and walked towards the pool. Roman was walking with me. I slid the card in and sat down on one of the chairs. I took off my shirt and my shorts and applied sunblock on me. I fell asleep and Roman threw me into the water to wake me up. I screamed and I gave Roman a death glare. I pulled Roman into the water and hid underwater. We swam for a little bit and we got out of the pool. We dried off and I putted my shirt and my shorts back on. I grabbed the card and we walked to the elevator. It was 12:00 and I was tired. We got to the hotel room and I got dressed in my PJs. I passed out on the bed and fell asleep.
"Wake up babygirl. Let's get some breakfast." It was 9:00am. I threw on some clothes and we went to the breakfast bar. I got pancakes, waffles, and bacon. We quickly ate breakfast and went back to the hotel room. My whole family was going to the beach today. I put on my red and gold bikini and I threw on some over clothes. I grabbed my phone, card, sunglasses, and my sunscreen and we left to pick my family up.

(Skipping car ride)

We got to the house and we knocked on the door. Everybody was ready so we left. Roman was driving so I played my music. "Shabba" by A$AP Ferg and A$AP Rocky came on. I was rapping to it. I took a video of me singing to it. Victor and Skylar photobombed me. Their parents went in their car. Victor joined in with me. Energy by Drake came on and we was all singing to it. I put my phone on selfie mode. We just passed Houston and we are going to Galveston Stewart Beach. I fell asleep for a few minutes then I felt the car stop. I woke up and we got out. I grabbed my stereo and my phone and I closed the door. We sat the towel down and I turned on my stereo I took off my clothes and put on sunblock. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my sunglasses. Two people was staring at me and Roman and walked over to us. "Oh my gosh your Brittney and Roman Reigns! Can we get a picture with you?" We said yes and we took a picture. They thanked us and left. I ran into the water and I dived into it. Roman came up behind me and carried me over his shoulder. "Roman put me down!" I yelled while I kept on hitting his back. He dropped me in the water. I splashed water in his face and ran out of the water. I bought ice cream for everybody. I wrapped a towel around my body and sat on the chair. Victor was talking to one of my friends from school, Reuben. He looked at me and gave me a hug. He shook hands with Roman and went back to his family. We packed up our stuff and went back in the car. We went to the deerbrook mall and went to see The Conjuring. After the movie was over we went back to the car and drove Skylar and Victor home. Legend by Drake came on and we sang along to it. I snapped a selfie of all of us and saved it to My Story on Snapchat. We dropped them off at their house and we drove back to the hotel. I forgot to tell Skylar something so I texted her.

Text conversation B=Brittney S=Skylar

B- hey I forgot to tell you something.

S- oka what is it?

B- the tickets fell through but y'all are joining commentary.

S- seriously that's great I'll tell the fam

B- oka bye

S- bye

I turned off my phone and took a shower. I got out and put on my PJs. I turned back on my phone and I got a notification. It says "Breaking News, AJ Lee has retired from in ring competition. We wish her luck in her future endeavors." I was shocked. She never told me goodbye. I got a text from her but I ignored it. I lost one of my best friends. I shook it off and went to bed. Tomorrow is our last day in Texas. I'm sure going to miss my friends and family, but in two weeks we coming back.

What's up guys. So sorry if I took to long writing this chapter. I had Staar Tests for almost the entire week and had to study.

And the picture that is ☝there is my homeboy Victor. I want to show y'all what he looks like. Isn't he hot?! 😍 jk I wouldn't date him like that.