Chapter 38

Tonight is the last night of Raw until the Royal Rumble. Tonight I will be at ringside for the shield's match and I have the contract signing. We already came back from the gym and we are getting ready to go to the arena. We are in Atlanta, Georgia so the bus left and went to the State Farm arena. The bus stopped there and we got off and went to the locker room. I got dressed and went to hair and makeup.

They finished up my hair and makeup and I grabbed my title and sat with Roman, Seth, and Dean

They finished up my hair and makeup and I grabbed my title and sat with Roman, Seth, and Dean. "You are so beautiful baby girl. How am I this lucky?" Roman said as he kissed me. Seth and Dean was making kissy faces at us and we laughed it off. After a few minutes later a crew member said that it was time for their match and we left. They are going against Miz and the Miztourage. They was already out so our theme song went off.

Me and Roman raised our title in the air as we put our fist in the middle. We walked down the stairs and we hopped over the barricade. I kissed Roman good luck and gave Dean and Seth a fist bump. I got off the apron and the bell rang.

A few minutes later

Roman had total control over the Miz and the Miz tried to tag in Bo but he got off the apron. Curtis did the same thing and they walked backstage without looking back. Roman gave him the superman punch when Miz turned around. Roman tagged in Seth and Seth tagged in Dean. They did the triple powerbomb and Dean went for the cover "1,2,3!" the Shield won the match. I got in the ring and gave them a hug. We put our fist in the middle and we walked backstage through the crowd. We got to our locker room and I straighten out my ring gear and walked back out. It was just going to be me so I was going to use my own theme song and walk down the ramp. I was with Sasha, Dean, Seth, Roman, AJ, Luke, Karl, and Samoa Joe and a crew member told me and Sasha that it was time for the contract signing. Roman kissed me good luck and Seth and Dean pulled me into a hug and we left.

Stephanie and Triple H was out there to control the contract signing. "Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for these four ladies to sign the contract for their fatal four way match at the Royal Rumble this Sunday. Introducing the challengers first they are Lay-Cool!"

They did their entrance and they walked down the ramp and into the ring. "Introducing the next challenger from Boston, Massachusetts, she is the legit boss, Sasha Banks!" Stephanie announced and her theme song went off.

She did her entrance and she got in the ring. "Introducing next from Houston, Texas, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Brittany!" Triple H announced and I walked out.

I raised my title above my head while I walked down the ramp. I slid under the bottom rope and I sat my title on the table. "Ladies at the Royal Rumble you will have a fatal four way match for the women's championship. But no one wants to see a regular match, so it will be a elimination style fatal four way match. Just sign the contract and make it official. Michelle and Layla signed, then Sasha and then me. "Ladies and gentlemen it's official now is there anything you would like to say to your opponents?" Stephanie asked. "I would like to say something Stephanie. Sasha, you know I love you girl, but you know I'm planning on walking out as champion so you better bring your a game. As for the two of you, well I just have to say this." I dropped the mic and punched Michelle in the jaw and Sasha attacked Layla. I gave Michelle a superkick while Sasha did the backstabber. We threw them out of the ring. I grabbed my title off of the table and me and Sasha shook hands. Then we walked backstage and into catering. We sat down and we was talking about the match. "Elimination style match that's means that it could be one on one with you Brittany." Sasha said. "Or it could me or you against Michelle or Layla. We have to make sure that they will lose because if one of them wins the title, you know that they won't defend it against either one of us." I said. "You're right Brittany how are we going to do that?" Sasha asked. "Its still fatal four way rules even though it is elimination style. They will use every trick in the book, even they will make us turn on each other. I have a way but I will let you know before the Royal Rumble okay?" I asked. She nodded and I walked to the shields locker room. I sat with Dean, Seth, and Roman for a little bit. Then we got ready and we met up with Sasha, Victor, and Skylar and we left to the tour bus.

Me and Sasha was talking more about the match and the wedding. "Have you met Roman's family yet?" Sasha asked. "Yea right before we left I met his entire family. I already met his daughter Joelle two weeks ago and she is so adorable." I said. "Be truly honest, are you ready to marry Roman and be apart of his family?" She asked me. "Yea I am ready to be married to Roman. At first I wouldn't think I would be ready to fall in love again after my past relationship, but when I met him, I don't know something felt right. He has always been supportive of me and he just like the sweetest guy I have ever met in my entire life. I am so ready to become his wife and be able to call him mine for the rest of my life." I said smiling. It was 2:00 in the morning and I slipped in my pajamas and fell asleep.

Roman's POV:

I was talking to my cousin The Rock on FaceTime. "How are you doing man? I haven't seen you this happy in a long time." Dwayne asked me. "I've been doing good. How is the movie by the way?" I asked. "It's going great but I have a question. I've met Brittany and she is a beautiful girl. Are you truly ready to be married again after the divorce with Gelina?" He asked me. "You know how I felt whenever we had a divorce that was the toughest time that I ever endured. Then I saw Brittany and my life changed forever. I knew she is the one for me. She stood by my side throughout the good and the bad times. To answer your question, I'm ready to be married again. I'm ready to call her my wife." I said. "Oh by the way, we are finishing filming on February 3 so I will be at your wedding." he said. "Really wow I appreciate you coming. I will talk to you later." I said. We said our goodbyes and I went to the bed to see Brittany asleep. I went on the bed and pulled her close to me and I fell asleep.

Hope everyone likes this chapter. Peace out ✌