Chapter 10

I was getting ready for Smackdown until I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Aj crying. "Oh my god, AJ what happened?" I let her come in. Roman wasn't here so it was just us. "Dean cheated on me with Renee." Aj said. "Oh my gosh April. (Aj real name) I feel so sorry for you. Also, to be honest, Dean doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you. You will find love again, I promise." I told her while I was comforting her. "Thanks Britt you always know what to say to cheer me up." We hugged and got ready for Smackdown. Me and Aj walked into the arena. Aj was trying to keep her distance from Dean. When Aj sees Dean she either walks the other way or hides her face so he can't see her.

I went to my locker room and got dressed in my ring gear. I am going against Eve Torres. My theme song hit (Paige's theme from NXT) and I slid into the ring. "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. First in the ring, from Houston, Texas, Brittney!"

She looks good to me
She got everything I want
Everything I need

"And her opponent, from Denver, Colorado, Eve Torres!"

3rd person pov:

The bell rung and the match was on. They shook hands and they locked up. Eve pushed Brittney into the corner. Brittney gave her a Lou Thesz press and did the ground and pound. She pulled Eve to her feet and gave her a vicious ddt. She went for the pinfall. "1,2," she kicked out. Brittney pulled Eve up by her hair and she kicked her in the gut. Eve gave Brittney a swinging neckbreaker. The ref counted, "1,2" Brittney kicked out at two and a half. Eve had Brittney in a chokehold. Brittney countered it with a jaw breaker. Eve hit Brittney in the back of her head. Eve went for the moonsault, but Brittney rolled out of the way. Brittney screamed and did the Last Call. "1,2,3!" The bell rung and the ref raised Brittney's hand as she celebrated her win against the returning Eve Torres.

Brittney's pov:

I went backstage and saw Roman walking towards me. "Hey babygirl. That was a great match you put out there." Roman said. I saw Eve walking through the curtain and I walked towards her. "Hey Eve. I just want to say thank you for giving me a unforgettable match. I appreciate your effort and you are a hell of a competitor." I said. She nodded and we both hugged. I went to my locker room and got dressed. I met Roman and we got in the car and left the arena. It was 11:00 at night. I was checking through my twitter and AJ texted me.

Text Conversation: B= Brittney A= AJ

A- hey britt guess what?

B- what, what happened?

A- Well remember when you said that I will find someone else to be in my life forever?

B- Yea why would you ask that?

A- Well here it goes... I'm now dating CM Punk.

B- Really? Wow AJ! I'm really happy for you. Anyway I'll text you later.

A- Okay text you later goodnight.

It was 1:00 I set my alarm and I fell asleep while Roman was holding me in his arms. I really love this guy. I'm glad I can call him mine and nobody can change that.

???'s pov

Oh really Brittney? You think he will be with you forever? Well you thought wrong. Soon he will be mine and there will be nothing that you or anybody can do about it.

What's up guys! It's been a long week for me. Yesterday and today I had my Math and Reading Starr test. I really hope I pass it.

Anyway, AJ is now dating CM Punk. Yes I know that they are married, but I want to rekindle their relationship before they got married.

-What will Dean do when he hears about it?

-Who is going to take Roman away from Brittney?

-What did she mean when she said "there will be nothing that you or anybody can do about it?"