Chapter 40

Tonight is the Royal Rumble. We just left to the gym to do a long workout to prepare for what's in store tonight. I was practicing moves with Sasha and then we left and got back on the bus. We got to Chase Field and we went inside. I went to the locker room and I put on my ring gear and went to hair and makeup.

(Pretend its the women's championship)

After they finished, I grabbed my title and put on my mask.

(Ignore everything but the mask)

I walked back to the locker room and I went in the bathroom and put in my contacts and I walked out. Roman couldn't take his eyes off of me. "Brittany you look so badass." Dean said. "Are you trying to kill be baby girl." Roman said smirking. I shrugged my shoulders and was watching the show. Then a crew member knocked on the door letting me know that it was time for the match. I took off my mask for just a second to kiss Roman and put it back on. "Good luck Brittany we believe in you." Dean and Seth said as I walked out. I walked to the gorilla and waited until it was time for me to go out. Michelle and Layla went out first.

Then after they got in the ring, Sasha came out.

After a few minutes of waiting it was my turn to go out.

I did my entrance and I slid under the bottom rope. "The following is a fatal four way elimination match and it is for the WWE Women's championship! Introducing first Layla and Michelle McCool, Lay-Cool!" Lilian announced. Everyone booed them out of the building. "Introducing next from Boston, Massachusetts, she is the boss, Sasha Banks!" The crowd started to cheer. "Introducing next from Houston, Texas, she is the WWE Women's champion, Brittany!" I raised my title while everyone cheered me. I gave the ref my title and he rang the bell. Me and Sasha was staring each other down while Michelle and Layla yelled for us to fight each other. Then we tackled them down. Since there are no count outs or disqualifications, I grabbed me and Sasha a steel chair. We hit them over and over again. I did the Lights Out near the ropes and went for the pin putting my feet on the bottom rope, so the ref can't see it. 1,2 Michelle broke it up. Sasha did the backstabber and turned it into the bank statement and Michelle tapped out. "Michelle McCool has been eliminated." Layla is all alone. Me and Sasha stalked her. She ran towards us and we did a double ddt. I did the Lights Out again and I went for the cover. 1,2,3 I eliminated Layla. "Layla has been eliminated." that means our strategy worked. Its now me vs Sasha. We shook hands and she put me in a headlock.