Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of a TV. It was 7:30am. There was 4hrs and 30min left until our flight to Texas. I walked into the kitchen and made me some breakfast. I made me waffles and bacon and I made me some coffee. I walked into the living room to see Roman. "Morning babe." "Morning sleeping beauty, how'd you sleep?" "I've slept great until you woke me up with the TV." I sat on the couch and ate my breakfast with Roman. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed and walked out. I turned on my stereo and Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots came on. I sang along to the song while I was packing. Roman came in and helped me pack. We both sang along to the song. There was a hour and 10min left. Work From Home by Fifth Harmony was playing and I was singing to it while Roman was taking video of me. I grabbed my stuff and we left. Right now we was in Oklahoma and the flight to Texas is 5hrs and 15min. We got to the airport and I went into the cafeteria. I finished then they announced that our flight was boarding. We gave the lady our tickets and walked in the plane.

(After the flight...)

We walked out of the plane and I smiled. We was finally in my hometown. My family lives in a small town 45min out of Houston. There was a limo waiting for us. The driver put our bags and we drove off. I took a picture of us and I saved it as my wallpaper. We finally got to my house. I smiled and got my bags. I can tell Roman was nervous. "Don't worry Roman, I know they will like you." He kissed me and we walked to my front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the front door. Victor's mom opened the door. "Brittney. Oh my gosh I've missed you so much. Come in." We hugged and she let us in. "So where is Victor and Skylar?" "They're in their room." I nodded and set my stuff on the couch. I hugged Victor's father and I walked to their room. Roman was in the living room, talking to them. I slowly and quietly opened the door. They was watching a video on YouTube. "Hey, what video is that?" I asked. "It's Brittney vs Eve Torres. Wait a minute," They looked up and saw me. They attacked me with hugs. Skylar started to cry after she hugged me. I wiped her tears and hugged her again. "I've missed you so much Brittney! I've been crying myself to sleep every night when I think about you." My heart broke when she said that. "I've missed you to Skylar. I'm here now and that what matters. Please don't cry, I want you to be happy for me, okay?" She nodded. "Now come on you guys, I want y'all to meet my boyfriend." We walked into the living room and Skylar freaked out. "No way Britt! You're dating Roman Reigns!" Victor was surprised that I was dating again, after what happened with my last relationship. (The story of her last relationship will be in the next few chapters)

I got dressed in the bathroom and I grabbed my Golden State Warriors basketball. We was playing two on two basketball. It was me and Skylar vs Roman and Victor. This will be a very quick game because I played basketball in High School and Roman played football, so we have the advantage. We tipped off and we got the ball first.

(skipping the game)

Me and Skylar won 104-65. We celebrated our victory and went inside. Roman wanted to talk to Victor's parents alone so I was playing WWE 2K16 with Skylar and Victor. It was me vs Nikki Bella for the divas championship and it was in Hell in a Cell. I played the match while Victor and Skylar was watching. My character attacked Nikki before she got in the cell. We fought around the Cell. I tried to do a hurricanrana, but she pushed me off the barricade and I hit face first onto the cell. I climbed up the cell without her knowing. When she looked up I did a crossbody off the cell.

(skipping towards the end of the match on WWE 2K16)

Nikki  tried to do a forearm, but I ducked and kicked her in the gut. I preformed my finisher and got the pin. I won the championship on 2K16! I gave them a high five and I celebrated my victory. I really hope I win the divas championship in real life.

Roman's pov :

I really hope they like me. I know they're not Brittney's real parents, but I want them to like me. They came in the living room and I took a deep breath. "Okay, so what do you want to talk about, Roman?" They asked. "Okay, so I know she's not your daughter, but you came into her life and treated like your her parents. I really love her to death and I always make her happy. I came here with her today to ask you to give me your blessing to marry her." They looked at each other as I was wiping the sweat of my forehead. "Welcome to the family!" I smiled and hugged them. I was overjoyed when they said yes. "I'm going to do it at Night Of Champions after her match." I told them and they nodded. I can't wait for Night of Champions, so I can propose to the love of my life.

A/N: The next chapter will be part 2 of Brittney's family visit