Chapter 27

It was the final Raw before Hell in a Cell. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I showered, shaved, and got dressed. I put on deodorant and perfume and walked out. I went to the living room and watched TV. I saw Victor come into the room. "Morning bestie." "Morning sis how are you?" He asked me. "I'm doing much better after what you did for me yesterday." We hugged and my phone started ringing. "Hello Brittney, it's Triple H. Can you, Victor, Skylar, and Roman come down to the arena early? We have to discuss the storyline a little bit more." He told me through the phone. "Okay will be there in 15." I answered back. "Okay see you then." We said our goodbyes and I hanged up the phone. We met up with Skylar and Roman and went to Starbucks before we got to the arena. We pulled up to the arena and grabbed our suitcase and walked backstage to Triple H's office. I knocked on his door and he said come in. We walked into his office and sat down. 

"Thank you for coming before the show starts. I have a couple of things to tell all of you so lets get started. Tonight is a historic night for Raw. Brittney, you and Kharma has the contract signing for the divas title match, but it's not for the Divas title. Stephanie already told the other divas. You and Skylar is no longer being called DIva's. You both are just going to be called Superstars." Me and Skylar had the most biggest smile on our face. "You and Kharma is both going to compete for the new women's championship that will be shown at the pay-per-view. Now to keep the good news alive, Roman you will be competing for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Brock Lesnar at the pay-per-view. Also, I want all of you to be at Brittney's contract signing tonight. You all can leave now and congrats too all of you." We said thank you and we left. Skylar and Victor was already ready and gave me and Roman a hug and left to the commentary table. 

I went to hair and makeup and went to the locker room. Roman was going against Sheamus, so I was alone in the locker room. I was playing music and I was doing a cover of Breathin by Ariana Grande. I recorded the video and I heard someone come in. I looked at the door and it was Roman's best friends Seth and Dean. "Hey Brittney, we heard you singing through the door, so we was just wondering if you can sing that for us?" I nodded and restarted the song and started to sing to it. They was recording me singing and sent it to all our friends through a group text.

Everyone was saying that I sounded like Ariana Grande. I did a bow and Roman walked in. "Hey guys, so what did I miss?" I walked into the bathroom and got dressed in a black crop top and my ripped blue jeans and I putted on my converse while they showed Roman the video. I walked back out and they was looking at me with a smirk on their face. "You really sound like Ariana Grande." He said while he gave me a kiss. A few moments later, one of the tech guys knocked on my door saying the contract signing was next. I grabbed my title and we left. Kharma was already at the gorilla position. Triple H and Stephanie was going to control the contract signing. "Ladies and Gentleman it is time for the contract signing between the champion and challenger. First the challenger, from Tokyo, Japan, Kharma!" Kharma walked to the ring and was waiting for me. "Next, the champion, from Houston, Texas, she as known as the most dangerous diva on the planet, Brittney!" My theme song went off and everyone cheered for me and Roman. Victor and Skylar took off their headset and walked down the ramp with me and Roman. "Brittney, Kharma, you have read through the contract so before you sign the contract, is there any stipulation that any of you want to add?" Kharma was silent but I grabbed the mic that was on the table. "I would love to add a stipulation to the match Stephanie! You see after all the attacks and hell that we put each other through, I want that to end. So I want it to be a Last Women Standing match." Everyone cheered. "Hold on, I'm not done. After the referee counts to ten, you Kharma will no longer compete on WWE or anywhere. That's right, I want it to be a title vs career, last women standing match for the title." Everyone chanted yes.

I signed the contract and put the pen down. Kharma looked at the contract and picked up the pen and signed the contract. "I have one more thing to say too you Kharma. After the hell you put me and my family through, it will be your turn to be through hell and the announcer will say this, ladies and gentlemen here is your winner, and still your WWE Divas Champion, Brittney." I smirked as I slapped her in the face. We moved everything out of the way and Skylar, Victor, and Roman went out of the ring. Before we started to fight, security came into the ring and separated us. We both attacked the security guards and I tackled Kharma to the ground. It started out as a fight and turned into a violent brawl. Everyone came out, the divas and the superstar locker room and Roman came to the ring and separated us. Kharma broke through and we started to throw punches again. They through Kharma out of the ring and I climbed to the top rope and did a twisting moonsault and took everyone out. I rolled back in the ring and rose my title in the air. Roman, Skylar, Victor, Dean, Seth, Sasha, Nikki, Brie, Paige, Enzo, Cass, Jimmy, Jey and The Club rose my hand and I stood on the ropes. "Your career will be over!" I mouthed to Kharma as I rose my title in the air. Everyone went out of the ring and went backstage. 

I grabbed my suitcase and we all left to the hotel. Tomorrow we have to travel to Los Angeles because that's where Hell in a Cell is going to be at. We got to the hotel and went to our room. I kissed Roman and Victor kissed Skylar and went into our room. I got dressed in my pajamas and fell asleep for our flight in the morning.

Hey guys! Sorry if I didn't update the story. I've been busy with school and next week is my birthday! Also, in two weeks I'm going to visit my aunt and cousins so I won't be able to update until I get back. I hope you like this chapter. Peace out.