Chapter 36

I woke up to my alarm. I had the weekend off so I texted Sasha, Brie, Nikki, and Skylar.

Hey girls you want to do wedding dress shopping today.

Sasha: I'm down

Nikki: I'm in

Brie: me 2

Skylar: I'm on my way

Okay I'll be ready in 15.

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and got dressed. I did my hair and makeup and put on a little bit of perfume. I grabbed my phone keys and key card and I met up with Sasha, Nikki, Brie, and Skylar. We drove to where I will get my wedding dress. I saw my wedding planner was already there as we walked in. "So, who is the lucky bride to be?" the lady asked. I raised my hand and they took me to where all the dresses was. After a couple of hours, I finally found the perfect wedding dress.

 After a couple of hours, I finally found the perfect wedding dress

I walked out and everyone was staring in awe. I had the biggest smile on my face. I went back and took off the dress and I waited for them to find the perfect bridesmaids dress. They showed me it and it was beautiful.

The wedding planner paid for all the dresses and we left

The wedding planner paid for all the dresses and we left. We went to Starbucks and we was chatting for a little bit and we left. I grabbed the bag that had my wedding dress and went to the hotel room. I saw Roman in the living room, so I carefully hid the dress so he won't see it until the wedding. "Hey baby I missed you." He said kissing me. "I missed you too." I said kissing him back. "Where were you, you left me alone." He said pouting. "I did wedding dress shopping and no you can't see it yet, not until the wedding." I said. "Fine have it your way. That means you can't see the tux that I'm going to buy."  He said smirking. "Sounds like a deal to me." I said smiling. "But seriously, I just can't wait to see you in that beautiful dress when you walk down the aisle. I would like to ask you something." He said. I nodded letting him go on. "Well I didn't tell you this before but now I'm ready. I have a daughter named Joelle and she means the world to me. I was wondering if I can fly her down here so you can meet her?" He asked. "I would love to meet your daughter." I said. "Good she is coming tomorrow and she is a lot of fun. I think you will get along with her just fine." He said kissing me. We was watching a movie and Roman was on FaceTime with his daughter. "Hey sweetie I have a very big surprise for you when you get here okay sweetie. I love you baby girl. Daddy will see you soon okay?" "Okay daddy. I love you." Joelle said. They hung up and my heart was melted. "She is just the most sweetest person isn't she?" I asked smiling. "She is, she gets it from her dad." He said. We both laughed and I took another shower and put on my pajamas. I turned on my alarm and fell asleep in Roman's arms.

My alarm went off and I went into the bathroom. Today I get to meet his daughter, hopefully she will like me. Roman already left to the airport, so I have plenty of time to get ready. I showered, got dressed, put on deodorant, brushed my teeth, put on a little bit of makeup and I straighten my hair. I put on my Jordan's and I waited for Roman to text me. After 15 minutes he texted me that they are here. I went to the other room until Roman gives me the signal. I heard the door open and heard Roman's and Joelle's voice. "Lets get you settled in the guest room. But before you do that sweetie, I have someone that wants to meet you. Come on out Brittany." Roman called me. I walked out to the living room so Joelle can see me. "Hi you must be Joelle. My name is Brittany. Roman talks about you all the time so I just had to meet you." I said with a smile. "Daddy can we keep her. I like this girl." Joelle said. We laughed. "Of course we can keep her." Roman said. "I have two more questions. One, are you replacing my mommy?" She asked me. "Absolutely not sweetie. You can see your mommy anytime you like if your daddy is okay with it." I answered her. "Okay number two, are you going to be my stepmom soon?" She asked the both of us. "Actually we are. Its going to be real soon. Can I ask you a question Joelle?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "Would you like to be the flower girl at our wedding?" I asked her that and she shook her head yes. "Lets have a tea party Brittany." She said. I said okay and she dragged me into the guest room.

"Brittany do you like my daddy?" Joelle asked. "Yes I like your daddy very very much. And listen I am not replacing your mother. I have no problem with you spending time with your mom okay?" I told her. "Okay you are the best person ever." She said to me. "Aw thank you Joelle. You are the best person ever too." I said smiling. We hugged and Roman came in. "How's the tea party going?" Roman asked smiling. "Its going great but it's girls only, but I can make a exception." She said smiling. We had a tea party and was watching Wreck it Ralph.

Me and Joelle was laughing and having a great time. Roman took a picture of all of us and posted it to Instagram. Roman left the room for a little bit and me and Joelle fell asleep.

Roman's POV:

I texted Victor, Seth and Dean about going to shop for tuxedos tomorrow and they said yes. I walked back into the living room and saw Brittany and Joelle asleep. I smiled at the sight of that. I hate that my little girl is leaving, but I'm so glad that she met Brittany and likes her. I picked Joelle and put her in the bed in the guest room. Then I went back into the living room and picked up Brittany and put her in the bed in our room. I took off my shirt and I went into bed with her. I pulled her close to me and I fell asleep.

Brittany's POV:

It was 7:00 in the morning and I was in the bed. Roman probably put me there last night when I was asleep. Joelle leaves today and I'm so sad. I got up and I got dressed. I slipped on my Converse and we decided that we was going out for breakfast before she leaves. I got Joelle dressed and I braided her hair. I grabbed my phone, keys and key card and we left to IHop. We ordered chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, waffles, sausage, and coffee. We ate our food and Roman paid. We left and we got back to the hotel to grab Joelle's bag and we left to the airport. Roman already called her mom and we saw her. "Thank you for letting me see my daughter Gelina. Oh this is Brittany." He introduced me. "Nice to meet you Brittany. I hope that we can be friends and for me to see my daughter." She said. "That's so fine with me. I love Roman so much, but I'm not replacing you." I said. She nodded and Joelle gave me a hug. "I'm going to miss you sweetie. We need to keep in touch." I said. "Don't worry daddy gave me your number." She said. We hugged again and they boarded the plane. We waved to them one more time and we left.

We got to the hotel and Roman said that he is going tuxedo shopping and he will be back later. We kissed and I went to the room. I checked my phone and I saw the picture of all of us together. I was so bored so I texted Skylar, Sasha, Nikki, and Brie and asked if they wanted to hang out.

After a few minutes they came in and I popped popcorn, brought out the ice cream and poured glasses of champagne. We watched all the movies that we wanted to watch in 3 hours. The girls left and I was alone again. I was in the bathroom and started a bubble bath. I played music and I turned off the water. I stripped off my clothes and went in the water. I heard someone come in and I accidentally left the bathroom door unlocked. "Baby I'm back. Where are you?" He asked. "I'm in the bathroom." I yelled. I heard him walk to the bathroom door. The door opened and Roman looked at me. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He said pouting. I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed it off. He stripped off his clothes and he joined me in the tub. We kissed and after a hour we got out and I got dressed in my pajamas. Roman carried me in the bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Happy new year everyone. Hope everyone has a great 2019.