Chapter 42

Today is the big day, the day I marry the love of my life. I woke up and ate breakfast and made coffee. I finished and went to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. Roman left with the guys and I went with the girls. We arrived at our venue and we walked to where we would get ready at. I took off my clothes and put on a white silk robe. The girls was getting ready as well. The women started on my makeup and another women did my hair.

They finished and we all took a group selfie together

They finished and we all took a group selfie together. There was an hour left and I was just looking in the mirror. I heard a knock on the door and Sasha opened it and it was Victor. "There's the bride to be. Can I have a minute alone with her?" he asked. The girls left and it was just the two of us. He walked up to where I was sitting at and he placed his hands on my shoulders. "You look so beautiful Brittany. Roman is a lucky man. I'm so happy on how far you came. I know that your mom and dad is watching you in heaven right now. I love you so much Britt." he said. I said thank you and we hugged. He left the room and went back to Roman. It was 25 minutes left and the girls came back in. "Everyone is coming to take their seats." Nikki said. I nodded and I put on my wedding dress.

They touched up our makeup and hair and it was time

They touched up our makeup and hair and it was time. They said that Roman was walking out there right now. We all walked out and I met up with Victor's dad who is going to walk me down the aisle. Nikki, Sasha and Brie went down first. Then it was Skylar. Victor's dad kissed me on my forehead and we walked. "Everyone will you please rise." the minister said. Joelle flew the rose pedals on the aisle and she stood next to her uncle. Everyone turned around when I came to view. I walked down the aisle and Victor's dad and mom gave me a hug and everyone sat down. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to join Brittany Nicole Enloe and Leati Joseph Anoa'i in holy matrimony." the minister said.

Skipping to the vows

"Would Leati please read your vows to Brittany?" the minister said. He cleared his throat and began to talk. "Brittany when I first saw you I knew you were the one for me. I didn't know what love was till I met you. When Hunter put me in the storyline with you it was the happiest day of my life besides today. You make me who I am today. I don't know why I am crying." Roman said and everyone laughed. "I wouldn't have done it if if wasn't for you. Thank you for giving me a chance to make you happy. I promise to stick by your side. I promise no matter what life throws at us, we will spear it head on. I promise to show my love and admiration to you for the rest of my life. And you could believe that." Roman said and we laughed. "Now Brittany would you please state your vows?" The minister said. "Leati which is weird to say because I just call you Roman." we all laughed. "Leati, before I've met you, I was broken. I wasn't strong enough to face my fears that was in front of me. Then I came to the WWE and saw you as I was going to sign my contract. There is a saying that its love at first sight. That's what I felt like when I met you. At first, I was scared to fall in love again because so many people used me. So many people cut me down, but you stood by me through all of that. You've made me a stronger person. You believed in me when others didn't. I've became the women that I am because of you. You've made me a better person. I promise to love you for the rest of my life. I promise I will be by your side through the bad times and the good times. And I promise to be a great stepmother to your child." I said.

Everybody awed at us and we was laughing. "Does the best man and maid of honor have the rings?" they nodded and handed us the rings. "Now Leati, do you take Brittany to be your wife? To have and to hold, through sickness and through health, as long as you both shall live?" the minister asked. "I do." he said and he slipped the ring on my finger. "Now Brittany, do you take Leati to be your husband? To have to hold, through sickness and through health, as long as you both shall live?" he asked me. "I do." I said as I put the ring on his finger. "By the power vested in me by the state of Florida, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." the minister said. Roman pulled me close and we kissed and everyone was clapping. We held hands and we walked down the aisle with everyone behind us. Everyone walked to the reception and the DJ was going to announce us. "Everyone make some noise for the new Mr and Mrs. Anoa'i!" everyone clapped when we came in. "It is now time for the bride and groom to have their first dance." the DJ said. We went in the middle of the dance floor and we started to dance to Speechless by Dan and Shay.

"I love you so much baby girl." he said. "I love you too baby." we kissed and continued to dance. We finished and everyone was clapping. It was time to play catch the bouquet and Skylar caught it. Roman took off my garter and he threw it behind him and Victor caught it.

"Can I have this dance Brittany or should I say my new cousin?" Dwayne asked. I nodded and we walked to the dance floor. "Thank you for making Roman happy. He deserves someone like you." he said. "Thank you Dwayne I appreciate it." I said smiling. Victor stole me and we sat down at a table. "I'm so happy for you Britt. Seeing you smiling and being happy make me happy." he said as we hugged. We was all dancing and having a great time and we had cake then it was time to go. "Everybody get ready." Sasha said. They pulled some confetti thing and we walked through while they was cheering for us. He carried me to the limo and we went inside. The back shows just got married. There was wine and champagne and music was playing in the background. "Cheers to having a new life together." I said. We sipped the wine from our glasses. "I love you Mrs. Anoa'i." Roman said. "I love you too Mr. Anoa'i." I said back. We kissed and we was enjoying each other's company.

Hope you like this chapter. Just a quick notice I will do two or three more chapters then it will be finished. I will however try to come up with a sequel to the story. Have a great day or night, who ever is reading this lol. ✌