Chapter 28

Tonight is Hell In a Cell. We already arrived in Los Angeles and I was getting ready to go to the gym. Me and Roman met up with Sasha, Dean, Skylar, Victor, and Seth and we left to the gym. I did everything in the gym to prepare for my match against Kharma. I worked on my cardio with Sasha and my strength with Roman and Dean because that's what I need to take her out. We all left back to the hotel and I grabbed my suitcase and we left to the Staples Center.

I walked into the locker room and put on my ring gear.

I did my hair and makeup and left to the gorilla. Roman gave me a good luck kiss and walked to where Dean, Sasha, Enzo, Cass, AJ, Luke, Karl, Nikki, and Brie was at. Kharma went out first.

Everyone in the crowd, Victor, and Skylar was shook in fear. After a couple of minutes my new theme song went off and everybody cheered.

I put contacts in to look like my eyes are red. I slowly slid under the bottom rope, not taking my eyes off of her. Before I came out, I handed Stephanie the divas title because we are going to be fighting for the new wwe women's championship. The match is the second to last match of the pay-per-view. Lilian Garcia went to the middle of the ring and started to announced the match up. "The following match is a Last Women Standing match and it is for the first ever WWE Women's championship. If Kharma loses, her career will be over. The rules of the match is each wrestler must incapacitate the over for the referee's count of ten. Introducing first the challenger, from Tokyo, Japan weighing in at 272 and 3/8th pounds, Kharma!" Everybody booed her. "Now introducing the champion, from Houston, Texas, she is the last women to hold the divas championship, Brittany!" Everybody was cheering me. The ref held up the women's championship and the bell rang.

 The ref held up the women's championship and the bell rang

Romans POV:

I got ready for my match against Brock Lesnar and I went to talk to my friends. They was watching Brittany vs Kharma for the new women's championship. Brittany kept on giving her punch after punch, kick after kick and Kharma ran into her like a freight train. She picked Brittany up and made her foot hit the back of her head.

She then tossed her to the outside hard

She then tossed her to the outside hard. When I heard Brittany screaming out in pain and agony, I knew I wanted to be out there checking up on her, but I have a match against Brock. She went under the ring and Kharma couldn't find her. Just when Kharma lifted up the apron, Brittany used a fire extinguisher. She then grabbed a kindo stick and kept on hitting her with it. Kharma took the stick out of her hands and picked Brittany up and gave her a spinebuster on the floor. The ref started to count. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" She got up right before the ref could count to 9. Kharma grabbed a steel chair and placed it in the ring. I had the most worried look on my face. I hope she will be okay.

Brittany's POV:

Kharma dragged my lifeless body in the ring. I was bleeding all over the place. Kharma picked me up and went for a powerbomb and I countered it into a ddt off of the chair. I stood up while the ref was counting. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7" She got up and I was in disbelief. I grabbed the chair and I hit it over her head 3 times and she went down. I rolled out of the ring and cleared off the announce table. I pulled out a ladder and I put it right next to the announce table. Kharma attacked me from behind and started to make me bleed even more.

She threw me into the barricade and I landed on my head

She threw me into the barricade and I landed on my head. My vision was blurry but I was able to pull myself up before the ref was counting. I went to the top rope and I gave her a moonsault. I placed her on the announce table and I climbed to the top of the ladder and I gave her a swanton bomb off of the ladder. I picked up the other announce table and I buried her under it. The ref started his count again. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, ring the bell." The match was over. "Here is your winner, and the new wwe women's champion, Brittany!" I raised my newly won championship above my head while everyone was saying bye to Kharma because her career is over in the WWE. I went backstage and Roman took me to the trainers room and they put 15 stitches in my head and they cleaned off the blood. Roman already left for his match and I went to catering and sat with all my friends. "That was one hell of a match!" Enzo said. "That was one hell of a beating that you took Britt. Roman was worrying about you the entire match." Seth said. "Well I was put through worse and Dean knows that I can handle pain like that. He witnessed that first hand whenever we was in CZW." Dean nodded in agreement. We watched the rest of the match and Roman is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I smiled and I ran up to Roman and I gave him a hug and a kiss. "Congratulations baby, I knew you could do it." I said. "And I told you that you could beat Kharma and you did." Skylar and Victor came backstage and gave us a hug. "I knew you could beat her Britt. I'm so proud of you. But are you sure you are okay. I saw the way she did your head and your back that way?" I nodded and gave him a hug. We went to the bar and celebrated our win and to ending the reign of terror that Kharma put all of us through in the women's division. We went back to the hotel room and I was rooming with Roman again. I put on my pajamas and fell asleep in Roman's arms.

Hey guys! It's almost thanksgiving. And instead of going to see my aunt and my cousin, they are coming to my house. Also, I'm now 17 from 2 weeks ago. I hope you like this chapter. Peace out ✌