Chapter 33

We woke up at 8:00 to get ready to go to New Orleans for Raw and SmackDown. I took a shower and got dressed and walked out. I packed my stuff and went to the living room. I hugged Victor's parents and fed my dogs one more time before I left. "I'm going to miss you babys but I promise I will be back. I love you." I said to them and they started to lick my face. I put the suitcase in the car along with Victor, Skylar, and Roman and we drove to McDonald's and we went to the airport. After 20 minutes we started to board the plane. After a hour and 5 minutes, we got off the plane and we went inside the rental car and drove to the hotel. We unpacked and got ready for the gym.

I grabbed the keys, water bottle, phone, headphones and key card and we went to the gym

I grabbed the keys, water bottle, phone, headphones and key card and we went to the gym. We got to the gym and I saw Sasha, Nikki, Brie, Paige, and Natalya. "Hey ladies how was your Christmas?" I asked. "It was amazing how was yours Britt?" They asked me. "It was amazing. I saw my ex and I put him in his place also Roman gave me this." I showed them the necklace that Roman gave me for Christmas. "Wow Brittany that is beautiful. Roman has really great taste." Sasha said and everybody agreed. I started to stretch and I did the treadmill and did weights. I did 70 crunches and 75 push ups. I took a sip of my water and looked at Roman through the mirror. He caught me staring at him and he winked and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. We met up and we went back to the hotel. Tonight is Monday Night Raw and we drove to the Smoothie King Center. Tonight me and Sasha have a promo and a tag team match against Michelle and Layla. I went to the locker room and got dressed in my ring gear.

 I went to the locker room and got dressed in my ring gear

I grabbed my title and walked to the gorilla. Sasha was already out and started her promo. She called me out and my theme song hit and I walked out with a microphone. I went inside the ring and went face to face with her. "Listen the reason why that I called you out is that I just want us to be cool because of our title match at the Royal Rumble. I just want to know if that no matter what happens during our match, I hope we can still be best friends?" She said while she stook her hand out. I nodded and we shook hands. "Now we have to be on the same page tonight because we have a match tonight against Michelle and Layla." Then Michelle's theme song went off.

"Aww look at this love fest Lay. Seriously I'm about to cry." She said laughing. "I'm mean who do you think you are Brittany, I mean look at you. You are pathetic, worthless and certainly not... Flawless!" They said together. "Also, another reason why I'm out here tonight, is that I am challenging the winner for the Women's title and I don't care who wins at the Royal Rumble, just get ready to lose your title and be humiliated by Lay-Cool." They said. I raised the microphone and started to talk. "You got to be kidding right. First of all who asked you to be in this conversation right now. Second of all what have you done to deserve a shot at my Women's title? You did nothing and you both lost the battle royal at Evolution. The difference between you and I is that I am the champ and you are nothing. You both are not flawless the only two people that are flawless is me and Sasha. Trust me you both don't want to mess with me just ask Nikki, Brie and Kharma, oh that's right I ended her career. If you want to mess with the most dangerous women in WWE I suggest you both prepare for the consequences." They both dropped their mic and got in my face. The Authority's theme song hit and interrupted us.

"Woah, woah, woah ladies. You have a match tonight. Actually if you all want to fight right now, let's get a referee right now because the tag match between Lay-Cool and Sasha and Brittany starts right now!" Triple H announced. The ref came in the ring and Sasha started it off.

Roman's POV:

Me, Dean, Seth, AJ, Karl, Luke, and John and we was watching the tag match. Sasha just tagged in Brittany and Michelle ran to her corner tagging in Layla. "Come on you stupid bitch come fight me!" Brittany yelled to Michelle. As Layla tried to do a cheap shot Brittany grabbed her by her hair and threw her into Michelle and did her finisher and she tagged Sasha back in and Sasha did the bank statement. Michelle tried to break it up, but Brittany did the spear and pushed her out of the ring. Layla tapped out and Sasha and Brittany celebrated their win. They hugged and raised their hands and walked backstage. I met up with them and kissed her. I went to the locker room to get ready for my match against Sheamus and Brittany is going to be on commentary for my match. She grabbed her title and we walked to the gorilla. My theme song went off and we walked out.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first being accompanied by the WWE Women's Champion Brittany, from Pensacola, Florida, he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns!" She gave me a good luck kiss and walked to the commentary table. Then Sheamus theme song went off and he started to walk to the ring. "Introducing next, from Dublin, Ireland, he is the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!" He went inside the ring and the bell rang.

Brittany's POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen we are being joined by the Women's Champion, Brittany. How are you after Evolution Brittany?" Michael asked. "I'm doing good even though I still have stitches in my head, but I'm doing good." I said with a smile. "Brittany after the confrontation between you and Michelle McCool, are you worried about them interfering in your match against Sasha at the Royal Rumble?" He asked me. "No, I'm not worried, why should I? They made a mistake by challenging me and like I said, what did she do to deserve a opportunity at my title? She did nothing. But, I'm a fighting champion and if she wants to face me, well she has to deal with the consequences." I said. "What is up with you and your questions Michael? Brittany is a beautiful young lady who can handle herself in the ring. Okay now focus on the match." Victor said while Michael raised his hands up in defense. I laughed and watched the match. Roman hit the Superman punch and set up for the spear. He hit the spear and went for the pin. "1,2,3!" Roman won and I went inside the ring. We kissed and I raised his hand and we walked backstage.

"We are unstoppable together. I can't wait till we make it official." I said while I kissed him. "Your right about that." He said smirking. We walked to the locker room and got dressed. We met up with Victor and Skylar and we walked to our rental car and we drove to the hotel. We got to the room and I checked my phone. I have gotten a text from Triple H.

Brittany I have to talk to you before SmackDown tomorrow about a new storyline.

Okay thank you for letting me know see you tomorrow.

Okay bye

I turned off my phone and changed into my pajamas and fell asleep for what's in store for SmackDown tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone have a great holiday!

Hope you love this chapter.