Chapter 43

A week later

Me and Roman just came back from our honeymoon in the Bahamas. Tonight we are in Portland, Oregon for Monday Night Raw. We already left the gym and went to the Moda Center with Victor, Skylar, Sasha, Seth, and Dean. We arrived 15 minutes later and we walked into the locker room. Triple H needed to see me to discuss the rivalry between me and Michelle. I got dressed in my ring gear and went to hair and makeup.

They finished my hair and makeup and I walked to his office

They finished my hair and makeup and I walked to his office. I knocked on the door and he yelled come in. I walked in and Michelle was already in there. I ignored her and sat down. "Thank you ladies for coming. I want to discuss more of the storyline with the both of you. Tonight you both have one on one matches. Michelle you are going against Paige and Brittany you are going against Asuka. Also at the Elimination Chamber there will be a women's elimination chamber match to determine the number one contender for the title at Wrestlemania. Your ladder match will be the main event. Are there any questions?" He explained and asked. Michelle shook her head no, but I started to talk. "There has to be a stipulation to this match, right? You know that Layla will interfere if it will be a normal match." I asked. "You do have a point. Okay let me do this, it will be Brittany vs Michelle McCool and Sasha and Layla is banned from ringside. Is there anymore questions?" he asked. I shook my head no and he excused us out of his office.

I started to stretch and Roman, Seth, and Dean came behind me. "Good luck tonight Brittany. Asuka is a tough opponent but we know you will beat her." Seth said as he hugged me. I fist bumped Dean and kissed Roman and I grabbed my title and walked to the gorilla position. My theme song hit and I walked out.

I raised my title in the air as I walked down the ramp. I slid under the bottom rope and I sat on the ring ropes waiting for Asuka to come out. After a few more minutes, she came out.

She did her entrance and she went in the ring. She took off her mask and I handed my title to the ref who gave it to the timekeeper. He rang the bell and we shook hands and she put me in a headlock.

Roman's POV:

Brittany's and Asuka's match has been incredible so far. Everyone was on their feet in the crowd and backstage. Asuka just put Brittany in the Asuka lock and she grabbed the bottom rope forcing a break. The crowd was chanting this is awesome. Asuka picked her up and gave her a spinning back fist. Brittany countered it and did the lights out and went for the pin. 1,2,3 Brittany won the match. Britt raised Asuka's hand as a sign of respect and she walked backstage. We met up with her and we gave her a hug. We sat in catering and started to talk and hang out. We walked to the monitor to watch Michelle's match against Paige. Michelle came out with Layla.