Chapter 11

We woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got a text from Vince saying that me and Roman got the week off. Roman and I got dressed and went to Starbucks. We both got a mocha and we left. Roman was driving and I was on my phone. As I was checking my Twitter I got a text from a unknown number.

You better watch out Brittney. Before you know it, Roman will be mine and he won't have nothing to do with you anymore. I'm coming for you...

I was so confused. Who wants to take Roman away from me? How does she know that me and Roman is boyfriend and girlfriend? How does she even know me? I was going to text back the number, but the number is blocked. I turned off my phone quickly so Roman won't see the text. I stared out the window thinking of why someone would do this to me. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Roman put his hand on my knee. Maybe I should tell him about it, but then again I don't know what he will say or do. I turned back on my phone and screenshot it. I deleted the original text and then I texted my best friend Sasha Banks.

Text  Conversation: B-Brittney, S-Sasha

B- Hey Sasha do you have a minute? It's really important.

S- Okay sure anything for you. What happened?

B- (sends the screenshot)

S- Oh my god Brittney! Who would do this to you?!

B- I don't know Sasha.

S- When are you going to tell Roman?

B- I'm going to try to tell him later.

S- Okay. Hope everything goes alright. Oh I need to tell you something.

B- Okay, what is it?

S- Me, Becky, and Charlotte will be on Raw and Smackdown.

B- Oh my gosh! We get to see each other everyday.

S- Yep it's going to be after Night of Champions. Anyway text you later. Bye

B- Okay bye.

I turned off my phone and took a sip of my mocha. It will be a long day today. We got back to the hotel and went in our room. I got dressed into something comfortable and led Roman into the bedroom. "Roman I really need to tell you something important." I took a deep sigh, turned on my phone, and showed him the screenshot. Roman took my hand and lifted my head up. "Oh my gosh, Brittney. You know how I feel about you. No matter what we go through, I will always be with you. Nobody will take you away from me. Don't let this person whoever the hell she is come between us. I love you." I smiled while he wiped my tears. "I love you two, Roman." I gave him a passionate kiss and things got heated. He locked the living room door and the bedroom door. You know what happens next ;)

I woke up and I didn't see Roman in the bed. I wrapped a sheet around me and limped into the living room. I saw Roman watching tv and he is only underwear. "What's up babygirl. How did it feel." Roman smirked. "My vagina hurts thanks to you." I sat down next to him. "Hey you wanted to go all day long with me." I stuck my tongue out at him. "But in all serious, that was kind of the best orgasm of my life." " Well you want to do it again, I mean the shower is right over there." I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the bathroom with him. I took off the sheet showing off my naked body. I turned on the water and wait for it to be warm. I stepped in while Roman locked the door. Roman took off his underwear and jumped in with me. He pushed me up against the wall while he was rubbing against my clit. A moan escaped my mouth. I felt him licking and sucking my pussy. "Roman." I moaned out his name. He bobbed his head up and down making me moan louder. "Roman, I'm going to cum." I moaned. He quit and all of a sudden he pounded into me. Our bodies was mixed in the water. He was sucking on my neck giving me hickeys. Then he was sucking on my right nipple while he was pounding into me. "Harder, Uhh Faster." I moaned. He went harder and faster while I was having the best orgasm of my life. He was out of me then he hit me from the back. I screamed out loud then we washed up and went to bed.

Okay so I kind of got a little bit uncomfortable writing the sex scene, but did I did a good job on it?

Most of all Roman will not leave Brittney for another girl.

Also, WrestleMania 32 is this Sunday! I really hope Sasha Banks, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns win at WrestleMania.