Chapter 25

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I got a text from Mark Carrano.

M- Brittany can you come to the arena with Roman, Skylar, and Victor, I want them to hear some interesting news for you.

B- okay. I'll be there in 10.

M- alright see you then

B- bye

I woke up Victor and we quickly got dressed. We met up with Skylar and Roman and we left. We picked up some Starbucks and we got to the arena. We found Mark and we walked with him to his office. "Okay so I already told your family this and I got some big news for you Brittany. Rapper ScHoolboy Q got in touch with me and he heard you sing and he wants you to be in his new video. What do you say?" I was really surprised by this offer. I immediately said yes. He gave me his number and we left. We went to catering to share the good news to our friends. We saw Enzo, Cass, Sasha, The Bellas, Seth, Naomi, Dean, Renee, and Paige. We walked over to them and we sat down. "Hey guys guess who gonna be in ScHoolboy Q new music video?" Everyone got up and hugged me. "Congrats britt what the song called." Enzo asked. Its called 2 on (pretend brittany will sing it. Tinashe actually sings it.)

Mark came up and said that I have to be in the studio tomorrow afternoon. I nodded and went back. I got ready and I was on commentary for Kharma's match. Raw started and Skylar and Victor left. I did my hair and makeup and went to the gorilla position and waited for my cue. Kharma was out first and then Beth Phoenix. I came out before the bell rung and I was keeping my eyes on Kharma. I smirked and went to the commentary table. "Ladies and gentleman we are being joined by the divas champion Brittany." Michael Cole announced. "How you guys doing?" I smiled and was focused on the match. "Brittany, how will you be able to defend your title and win against one of the toughest divas ever in wwe history?" "Well it's going to hard, but remember I pinned her shoulders to the mat, I got the three count, it's gonna take a lot out of me, but I have the advantage against her." I replied. Kharma was setting up her finisher I took off the headset and got on the apron. She stared directly at me. I waved at her, she tried to hit me and I jumped off the apron. Kharma turned around and Beth did the Glam Slam on her. Beth won and I went into the ring.

As she was getting up I attacked her and did my finisher on her again. I smirked and raised my championship. I picked up her head and I slapped her in the face. I was scrapping the dust off my boots and walked backstage. I saw Roman and we hugged. We went to catering and we was talking about the matches at Hell in a Cell. We was watching the rest of Raw with Seth, Enzo, Cass, Sasha, Dean, Randy, Paige, and the Bellas. I looked at the screen and I saw Kharma. She grabbed a mic and started talking. "Brittany, what you have done the past 2 weeks to me, will not stand. You say you gonna put me in hell, well I am not afraid to take you with me. You have messed with the wrong person and soon you will be among the victims that I have destroyed. This is not over!" I rolled my eyes at her and pretend to be scared. We was laughing about it and Raw was over. We met up with Victor and Skylar and we left. We went to our rooms and I got dressed in my pajamas. I was checking my phone and a unknown number was calling me. Luckily, Victor was in the room in case something happened. I answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Why the hell are you calling me Kevin? When I said that I was done with you, I really meant every word." I yelled. "Awwww, sweet and delusional Brittany. As I said it before, I will say it again, You will come back to me, you will be mine again and Roman will not have a say in this." I shook my head. "I will never go back to you after what you did to me. You fucking broke my heart. You never ever gave a damn about me when we was together, so what makes you think that I will ever give you a second chance?!" I yelled as tears was rolling down my cheeks. "Awwww, come on baby, you know you want this. Just leave Roman and come to me." I shook my head and slowly closed my eyes letting the tears flow. "I hate you! I'm done with all of your shit! Go kill yourself you fucking piece of shit!" I yelled and hanged up before he could say anything else.

I threw my phone down and continued to cry. Victor called Roman and told him what happened. Roman said that it was okay for Victor to sleep in my bed with me so I'll feel better and it doesn't count as cheating. He came back in the bed with me and hugged me. I cried on his chest while he was holding me tightly. He told me he'll be right back and I nodded. I laid back in my bed and fell asleep.

Victor's POV

Brittany had a call from her ex boyfriend again. When is he gonna stop with all that shit? She put it on speaker phone so I can hear what he has to say. "Awwww, sweet and delusional Brittany. As I said it before, I will say it again, you will come back to me. You will be mine again and Roman will not have a say to this." I had a blank face as Britt started yelling at him. "I will never go back to you after what you have done to me. You fucking broke my heart! You never gave a damn about me when we was together, so what makes you think that I will ever give you a second chance?!" Brittany yelled. She started to cry after she said that. "Awwww, come on baby, I know you want this. Just leave Roman and come to me." I was shocked to hear this. Brittany closed her eyes and her tears continued to fall. "I hate you! I'm done with all of your shit! Go kill yourself you fucking piece of shit!" She yelled and hung up before he could talk. She threw her phone down and continued to cry. I dialed Roman's number and called him. "Hey bro, Brittany's ex boyfriend did it again. He said you better watch your back because he will try to tear you and her apart." I told him. "Okay thanks for telling me. Since you I'm not there, can you comfort her and sleep in her bed and protect her for me. I know you two have a bond together. So will you?" He asked. I agreed and we said our goodbyes. I went back into the bed and hugged Brittany. I hold her tightly in my arms while she was crying on my chest. I told her that I'll be right back and she nodded. I called all of her friends to help me cheer her up. I'm going to do everything there is to make her happy. I went back to the room and I saw her asleep. I went in the bed and I pulled her close to me. I kissed her forehead and I fell asleep letting her hear my heartbeat.

What's up guys! I forgot to say happy belated Thanksgiving. I was busy all Thanksgiving break.

Hope you like this chapter. Peace ✌✌✌💯💯