34- Girls Like That Are Leeches

It's been three days since Ivory returned and Jacob is already a lot better. They both are. Walking into school hand in hand they were instantly named the new power couple.

Ivory didn't care about showing her scars. They kept everyone away at a safe distance. Whenever Jacob wasn't around a few brave guys would approach her and flirt. A lot. That is until Jacob appears and scares them away. The same thing goes the other way around yet Ivory needs to tear away girls from Jacob a lot more often that Jacob scares guys away from Ivory.

~~~

Ivory Lockwood

Walking through the halls with Jacobs hand in mine just felt right. I loved it. I've never felt myself smile so much in my life. Like ever. Even when my family was around I didn't smile this much. A group of girls giggle and wave at Jacob as we pass, completely ignoring me. So I make them see me by stopping and wrapping my arms around Jacobs neck, pressing my lips hard against his.

He knew what I was doing, his hands sit on my waist, gripping them firmly to hold me in place. The girls flush in embarrassment and hurry away. When they were out of sight I step back and Jacob and I return to walking to put next class hand in hand. Maths. I hate it but love it at the same time.

I use to despise having to look at Jacob everytime we had maths since he sat in front of me. Not anymore. Now I enjoy it. I like it even more when he gets told off for turning around to talk to me during class yet I don't tell Jacob that.

Walking in I see Mr Frances is still teaching. "I thought you were only a substitute but you seem to be in this class more than the students are." I tease and he glares. The look holding no true weight.

Thankfully we've gotten over the grudge we had with each other. It was getting annoying really. Jacob doesn't know what happened between us and he doesn't ask. He knows if I want to tell him the I will. Yet this I am not telling anyone. Ever. Only one other person knows. My best friend outside the 8 Riches group. She lives in Texas. Her name is Violet Song and she is secretly and also not so secretly a bad ass.

Yet again. Nobody knows about her. Well the know of her but I just call her V instead of her full name. So it's a fun little secret.

Taking out seats Jacob leans back and I play with his hair. It's incredibly soft somehow and running my fingers through it is oddly soothing. Although Jacob doesn't admit it I know he enjoys me doing it. "Enough with the couples thing you two. You can do it after class." Mr Frances warns and I retract my hand with a smile.

"We already do." Jacob snorts in amusement with earns hitman eyerollfrom the teacher. When the bell rings he begins teaching.

Throughout the class Jacob got warned 5 times and I 3. Even thought most of the time it was me causing the incident that gets us caught. But I good at what I do so it's not as often for me to get caught.

When class finished it was finally time for lunch. I was starving. I swear my stomach is a bottomless pit. Stepping into the cafeteria I peck Jacob on the cheek and go to the food line to get his and my food. I know what he wants without having to ask. Pizza. Always pizza. Hawaiian is his favourite.

Getting many slices of the Hawaiian for him I grab Pepperoni for me and walk towards our table. Everyone was rigid. When they saw me the started to freak out. That's when I saw why. A half plastic, fake blonde bimbo was all over my Jacob who was struggling to get her away. I could feel my smile drop, a deathly calm washing over me as I approached.

Placing my tray down lightly the cafeteria fell into silence. Jacob was looking at me pleading silently. Lifting my chin I walk over and tap the girl on the shoulder. She momentarily detaches her lips from his neck to glare at me. The moment she was facing me I decked her in the face, Breaking her nose and knocking her right off and to the floor. He scrambles behind me quickly as I stare down at the girl.

She was crying and holding her bleeding nose. "You will keep you filthy hands off of what's mine. I don't share. Never have and never will. Especially with someone like you so I suggest you get your plastic ass out of here. If you tell anyone I did this I'll make the rest of your life a living hell. Got it?" I smile sweetly, head cocked to the side.

"He isn't your property. Unless you have documents proving that he belongs to you then he's fair game. I wouldn't want to see someone like him go to waste while being with you." The girl spat as she shakily got up, not yet backing down.

Jacob cringed behind me, as did the others at the table. "Oh I'm so sorry to disappoint you and your sluts. But he is my property. I claimed him as mine years ago. Nobody dares touch him for they know what I'm capable of. So unless you want to see why the teenage killer went running when they saw me I suggest you back off. Jacob is mine." I take a step closer and she stares in horror before running off quickly. Her friends close behind her.

Smiling I go back to the pizzas. When Jacob sits down I place myself on his lap and grab some wipes from my bag. As he eats I clean off the lipstick marks that cover his skin. "I did try to get her off." He mumbles and I nod, placing a light kiss to his neck before starting to eat.

"I know. Girls like her are leeches. They don't like to let go until they've had their fill." Chewing on my pizza Jacobs arm tightens around my waist.

"I like it when you're being protective." His voice a meet whisper in my air. I almost choke on my pizza at the hidden emotions hidden within his voice.

Looking at him I find him smiling innocently as he ate the last slice of his pizza. Scowling I shift and bite off a corner while he's mid bite. He stares at me in horror. Swallowing his horror turns into a scowl. "You're going to pay for that Ivory."

"I'd like to see you try." I smirk and look back at the others. Some were hiding their laughter and others were containing various levels of disgust.

These guys are my friends. They're like a second family to me. One day. Hopefully. I'd hope that Jacob will become family. Real family.