15- Revealing Herself

"You're crazy. Like seriously crazy." Jacob laughs as Carmen pulls on a pair of noise cancelling ear muffs.

She easily read his lips and pouts. "I'm not crazy Jacob. Now remember. I may not be able to hear you but I'm an expert lip reader. Since I'm so close it makes it very easy to see what those lips of yours are saying." A smirk forms on her face when she takes a step closer.

A wild panicked look flashed through his eyes yet he kept his face made of stone. No emotion. "Now when I put the blindfold on feel free to do as you please. But nothing inappropriate or I will start removing things." This time her wicked grin broke Jacob, a look of horror carved it's way through the stone.

She ties on a black blindfold. "Go ahead." She placed her hands on her hips. Before she pit the earmuffs and blindfold on she had removed her shoes and socks so she could feel the way Jacob moved through the floors vibrations. Somethig she was very proud of being able to do.

She was ready for an attack. But by the way Jacob approached she knew he didn't plan to. She went stiff when a hand was placed on her cheek. Her body was unable to move for a moment when she felt him kiss her. It was only for a second or two that she was unable to respond before she kissed him back.

Unable to see or hear made things both awkward and less awkward at the same time. Locking a hand to the back of his neck she held him close. She smiled against his lips upon finding they tasted like the apple he'd eaten a few minutes before. Jacob pulled off the earmuffs and the blindfold, dropping them to the ground.

Carmen jolted away as the realization hit her. "Jesus. Oh no. I shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have done. We should not have done that. Oh no. We're dead. We are so so dead." She backs away pulling at her hair, yet not hard enough to pull the wig off.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." Jacob cringed back and Carmen snapped her head around to look at him.

"What? Oh no it's fine. I enjoyed the kiss but because of the kiss we are both now dead and our deaths will be incredibly painful." Carmen laughs weakly as she tries to think.

Jacobs eyes widen. "You enjoyed it?"

Carmen grunts. "Well I wouldn't have kissed you back if I didn't. Now we have to figure out how to avoid death. Any bright ideas Fleming junior?" She hissed and held down a flinch at how harsh she sounded. A smile pulls onto Jacobs face, halting Carmen in her panic. "We need to see Bella. Now." She hurried towards the door, grabbing Jacobs arm and pulling him after her.

"Why?" Jacob yelps when he almost trips over while getting dragged through the door outside.

Carmens eyes flicker back and forth as she scanned the sky. "Hurry up before they send drones. The security system being down will grow increasingly more suspicious the longer it's down so we need to get into the Charlesworth house so I can turn it back on." She moves faster, tugging Jacob harder.

Carmen gets to the front door of the Charlesworths house and slams it open. "SHADOW WE GOT A PROBLEM!" She yells yanking Jacob in he stumbles. Slamming the door shut she turns to find Bella hurrying forwards.

"What?"

"First I need a computer before they bomb us with drones. Second Jacob and I had a little incident." Carmen snaps.

Bella stares in horror. "Seriously? They'll kill you both. What the hell were you thinking?" She shrieks.

Carmen let's out a growl of frustration. "I wasn't thinking." This shuts Bella up quickly. The woman straightens.

"You've officially lit the fuse for another World War but condensed into America. I should have known. You've always been the one to get into these situations. Even when you were little." Bella sighs and pulls her black hair into a ponytail.

"Hey. That wasn't all me. My sister helped." Carmen points an accusing finger at Bella with an ice cold glare that made her flinch.

Jacob stares in shock by the door. "How do you make Bella flinch?"

Both Carmen and Bella spun to face him. "I know how to keep you safe Carmen but I don't know what to do about him." Bella hissed as she looked back at Carmen. Both ignoring Jacobs question.

"We could tell him."

"Tell him? Are you crazy Carmen? We can't tell him." Bella snarls. Carmen doesn't back down.

"Fine. Then you'll be the one to tell his parents and twin brother that he died because he didn't know what the hell he got himself into. Everyone should know what they're getting into. Throwing people into the deep end without any warning at all doesn't work well. Does it?"

Bella spun to study Jacob who cringed back under her gaze. "Fine. But if this goes sideways then you have to be the one to make him forget everything. I don't care if you erase half his life. If this goes sideways I can't have the only thing that can stop a war from being destroyed. Better 1 life than thousands. Maybe even millions." She turned and headed up the stairs.

Carmen grabs Jacobs hand tightly and tugs him after her. "What the hell did I get myself into? I didn't expect that I'd be on the other side of Bellas frightening side because of me kissing you." He hissed lowly.

Carmen let's out a laugh. "Well let's hope you know how to keep a secret because I know a lot of ways of erasing someone's memory. I can give who amnesia with a single punch. I can paralyze you or make you brain dead with a simple poke. I'm not the girl you think I am. I'm the complete opposite. Literally." Carmen pulls him into a soundproof room after Bella.

The moment the door closed and was locked and the curtains and blinds were pulled down and secure Carmen pulls at her hair, the wig slides off and she shakes out her strawberry blonde hair. "Hello Jacob. I'm Ivory Lockwood, the mystery teenage killer. I'm also Carmens sister who everyone thinks was killed in the fire buy really, Carmen was the one who was killed. I took her place to hide. Carmen is dead. She no longer exists. But also, sorry to burst your bubble and all. I'm also Ivory Ashmore. I wear a lighter blonde wig. That's why you recognized my eyes. Carmen and Ivory were the same person who were both me. Sorry to throw this at you and all but this is a matter of world security. If you tell anyone then I will kill them and I'll make you wish you were never born. You following?" She smiles, head cocky to the side as she studied Jacob.

He didn't move. He just stood and stared in shock. "Well damn. I fell hard for a dead girl."