35- Winter Wonderland And Pepperoni Pizza

Five years later

Ivory woke to a kiss on the forehead. Eyes snapping open she smiles at Jacob leaning over her, already dressed in his suit, ready to go to work at Fleming Speed. He's to take over the business when his dad retires.

"Sorry about waking you." He sat beside her and ran a hand through her hair.

She shrugs, her smile not slipping for a second. "Oh I don't mind if it's you who's waking me. Anyone else would get a bullet in the foot." To prove a point she pulls a gun from under her pillow making Jacob chuckle.

"Well I have to go to work. I'll see you later for lunch okay?" He stood only to get pulled back down.

Ivory straddles him and leans close. "What if I want to keep you here?" She places kisses along his jaw making him grunt and clench his eyes shut.

"Then I'll have a very angry dad."

"I can talk to him." Ivory sat up to sit on his hips. Not helping the matter.

"You can have me all of tomorrow. I'm getting the day off. But only if I go to work today." Jacob studied Ivory who wore only her underwear and his shirt.

He was tempted. Very tempted but he has other plans that he really wants to take out. And they have to happen today. "Fine. I'll see you at lunch." Grabbing his tie she leans back down to kiss him. Each movement showed all the hunger and love they have for each other.

Once Jacob finally managed to get away Ivory went into the shower. Oblivious to the fact that Jacob had snuck back into the room to grab a small bag from under his side of the bed. Smiling to himself he walks out, making sure to close the door behind him without a sound.

Hurrying downstairs he gets into his car and takes off. He was lying about having to go to work. But he wasn't lying about his dad being angry if he didn't show up to where he needed to go. There was a lot of work to do but none of it involved Fleming Speed. Well except for the part where it's his alibi.

Pulling up outside the building he saw his dad waiting. Arms crossed, scowling, foot tapping. Jacob was late by almost half an hour. Climbing out he walked inside. "You're late Jacob." His dad swats his arm and he smiled sheepishly.

"Not my fault. You're lucky I turned up at all. Ivory knows how to be persuasive and she wanted me to stay." He held up his hands, the small bag swinging from his fingers.

Ash saw it and sighed with a smile. "Alright. Now if we stick to the schedule we'll make it in time for you to get to Fleming Speed so you can go to lunch with Ivory. I've asked the girls to occupy her until you're ready." He leads the way to through the large open floor. People watching them curiously as they head to the back.

Through the back door they enter a narrow, dimly lit hallway. "This isn't dodgy feeling at all." Jacob looked around. It reminded him a lot of the hallway that Dante had dragged him through a little over five years ago. He didn't remember much of the hallway due to his head spinning but this had that same feel to it. Maybe because right now his head is spinning. Just for a different reason.

"I'm terrified." He said as they walk into the romantic looking private resurant specially booked just for them.

Ash clapped him on the shoulder. "It's going to be fine. She loves you. There's no denying it Jacob. Everyone can see how much you mean to her and everyone can see how much she means to you. There is nothing you need to worry about except for getting this place ready. There's a lot to do."

"I know there's a lot to do." Jacob snapped, his palms going sweatyas he looked around, seeing everything that needs to happen before the place is ready. "How the hell are we suppose to do everything ourselves?" Ash could hear the panic in his sons voice.