24- Jacob Is Ivorys Fantasy

Ivory Lockwood

I didn't fully expect Jacob to get anything I wanted. So when he asked I made a joke of it and asked for 7 pizzas. All pepperoni with extra cheese. God I love pepperoni pizzas. I also asked for 5 buckets of ice cream. Vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, mint chocolate, orange chocolate and boysenberry ripple. Not to forget chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, passionfruit sauce and just lots of berries.

Half an hour later I was standing close to bursting into tears as I stood in my trackpants and hoodie staring at the masses of food on the bench. Jacob lent against it studying me. "You were serious. Like actually serious." When I look at everything individually it was exactly what I asked for and somehow the guy had managed to get my favourite brands of the stuff too.

His brow furrows. "I said I would didn't I?"

My eyes burned as I stared at the food before tearing my eyes away to look at Jacob directly. "Where the hell did you come from Jacob? Where the hell have you been?" I hissed which seemed to scare him.

He was getting the wrong idea but I couldn't find enough strength to explain it to him. "I've been standing here for the past 5 minutes Ivory... Are you okay?" Jacob stood up straight, eyes ever so slightly narrowed.

Ruby walked in and her eyes flick between us and the food. "Where the hell were you Jacob? I've been looking for you for so many years that I can't remember a time when I wasn't looking for you. Where the he'll did you come from and why the hell haven't I seen you before? Why now Jacob? Why now?" My voice had risen to a screech as the tears pushed to be set free yet I used all my will power to hold them back.

They will not fall. I will not cry. I've cried enough. There's no reason to waste tears.

Yet this is a reason.

This is a very good reason.

Ruby ran to the front door and threw it open screaming for Bella and saying something along the lines of I've become terrifying and my brain appears to be malfunctioning. Jacob looked terrified. His face was white instead of softly tan making the freckles I didn't know he had become obvious along his nose. Staring at him I concentrate on his freckles. I wanted to get a pen and join the together like a dot to dot. "I like your freckles." the words slid out soft, kind of like I was cooing or something. It scared me but what it did to Jacob make it seem like he was close to shitting his pants.

"BELLA!!! HELP!" He was basically shrieking.

It wasn't long before Bella came sprinting in eyes wide with fear. When she saw me standing there staring at Jacob who looked close to shitting himself she followed my gaze to land on his visible yet faint freckles. Then she saw the food and her eye brows rose. "What is this?" She takes another step into the room yet a lot more cautious this time.

It was as if she could sence me being moments from having the top blown off my emotional volcano. "Where the hell has Jacob been Bella? I lost track of when I wasn't looking for him. Where did he come from? Why didn't I see him? I always see people. I always see them, and know who they are. What they do. I even know their favourite colour just by looking at them yet I couldn't see that Jacob was the person I've been looking for since I was like 2, 3 maybe." I yell and throw my hands in the air.

Bella looked back at the food the to Jacob the back at me. "Sweetie why don't you sit down and start eating. I think I need to explain to Jacob why he doesn't need to look like you've gone crazy."

"I am crazy. He was a fantasy Bella. A stupid fantasy that somehow magically came to life. Look. He has freckles Bella. Freckles, black hair, blue eyes. A fighter. A winner. An athlete. A sweet guy who will buy whatever it is I ask for. A guy who fell for me while I was comfortable in my bagy clothes. He fell for me when he didn't know who I was yet he didn't run away when he found out. Instead he said he wanted to get to know the real me. Jacob is literally everything I wanted. Why could I not see that?" The tears pushed harder and I was shaking as I held them back.

"What the hell is going on?" Ash yelled as he stormed in. The glare he gave me when he saw how scared Jacob was looking at me was enough to snap me out of it. I drop tithe ground. Crumbling on the spot like a house of cards in a breeze.

Bella held up a hand. "Calm down. Now I have never really been one for miracles and fantasies or wishes coming true. I always saw life as a dark cloud trying to snuff out all the light. Our dreams, our hope, our love." She looked down at me almost sad. "It was when Ivory was almost 3. She said when she grew up she wanted to find the perfect guy. Then she described him. Freckles, black hair, blue eyes. A fighter. A winner. An athlete. A sweet guy who will buy whatever it is she asks for. A guy who falls for her when she's most comfortable. A guy who falls for her as a person. Not as Ivory Lockwood. Sshe wanted this guy to not run when they found out who she was but to stay and get to know her more."

I didn't look up. I knew all eyes were on me. I'd heard more people walk in. I could feel their eyes burning wholes through my skin trying to see what I was made of. To see what I was thinking. "Jacob is the exact person she described back then. When he brought all this food he even managed to get her favourite brands. This think between them is fate. Ivorys fantasy guy that she's been looking for since she was almost 3 is real, and it is Jacob." Bella continues, her voice the only clear sound that came to my partially deaf ears. Partially deaf due to repeatedly being around very loud explosions.

"I've always found pride in the way I know things will happen. In the way I know who people are and who they're going to become. I saw Mary-Anne and Christopher one day when I was very young. They were barely friends at that stage and I said. Those two will love each other. They will be together forever." Lifting my head I look straight at where Christopher and Mary-Anne stood in the crowd of people. They froze in shock.

"One day Jamie will fall for someone he photographs. He'll be entranced by the way they make simple things beautiful. Ethan will find someone who will make him rethink everything he's believed. One day Anna will trust someone more than she trusts Max and it will be because of the reason she doesn't want to trust people. Tyler and Savannah will eventually knock each other out until they realize the truth. Ruby will surprise you all. Max will fall for the person who knocks him down. Amy will rebel. Carlos will lose someone and fall for the cause. Claire will snap and find something she never knew she had. Bad things will happen to Isabella and Dexter. Their relationship will get so bad they become targets. Campbell will break from the shell he's built around himself with the help of a secret love. You'll push Scarlet too far. Taylors competition will become her downfall. I can read all these things. I know these things will happen. I can read them so easily. Yet I was unable to read that Jacob was who I was looking for. Maybe I was blinded by the hurt that he caused when he punched me in the jaw on my first day. Yet then again it wasn't just hurt I felt. Nobody had punched me before without fear. It was amazing. Who knows. Maybe I knew it all along but I was too scared of letting someone in. Maybe it was why I claimed him." Sighing I tug at my hair.

The words fell. The things that I had gathered over the time I've studied them spilled out ong with the hidden feelings I'd trapped inside. "Every person I let in has been cut down by the Diablo family. They took away every person I loved. They left me with nothing. You guys think your grudge with them is bad because they killed Antonio's mother on the failed mission Maddison and Alysha went on. But you have people to fall back on. I don't. I've had to work with the people who killed my family. They destroyed my life yeti worked for them so I could make sure nobody else would suffer the same fate." A cruel smile worked onto my face as I reached up and pulled one of the pizzas onto my lap.

"If you think what Bella did was bad. Try killing your aunt. Your grandparents. Try blowing up your twin sister. Try killing a brother you never knew you had until they smile at you and fall dead to the ground. Try saving other people while being forced into a marriage with the person who made you do all those things." They stare at me in horror and guilt as I take a bite of pizza. My smile went from cruel to sweet.

That's whenI dropped the bombamongstthe silence and watched it cause havoc. "If you think what Bella had to go through or what any of you had. To go through was bad. Try betting shot in the head for refusing to kill me. Because thats what happened to me when I refused to touch any of you." With those words I move my hair to reveal the bald spot where a bullet scar sat on my skull and went through. The exit scar on the back of my head. I smile at the havoc I cause. Varied results coming from every single one of them.

You can't break the broken Shannon said years ago. She forgot to add. The broken fight best for they have nothing left to lose.