25- Ivory Hates Water

Ivory Lockwood

Alright. It took almost an hour for everyone to calm down and I had eaten all the pizza and a couple hole tub and 3 quarters of ice cream along with all the chocolate sauce.

I think it was the realization of how much food I'd eaten and the fact I was still going that got them to stop freaking out. "Damn girl. Youre gonna get sick if you eat much more." Isabella laughs but it was closer to a snicker.

Rolling my eyes I continue eating the ice cream on my lap. Mint chocolate. Along with a lot of strawberry sauce mixed in. It wasn't bad. "It was brought for me so Im gonna eat it. If any of you touch any of it I will cut off your hand. I'm in love with food and nobody gets in the way of me and what I love. I went a long time with no food and I still haven't filled back out yet. I'm going to keep eating until I'm done then I'll go back to a balanced diet along with a mix of a lot of junk food. I'm one of those people who doesnt gain weight easily." I lick the spoon clean before taking another large scoop full and putting it in my mouth.

"Haven't filled out yet? You look pretty damn fine to me." Ethan smirks only to get a very not soft punch to the shoulder from Jacob along with his chilling glare. Or maybe the shiver came from the amount of ice cream I've eaten. Shrugging to myself I continue. The only time I stopped was when I had to get up and retrieve more ice cream from where I had put it in their inside freezer and also when I decided to reply.

"Well I lost my ass when I ate virtually nothing for about a year and half. I plan to get it back." My statement made everyone laugh. Jacobs eyes skim over me for a second before landing on the ice cream in my hands. Chocolate.

Sighing I reach back and retrieve another spoon from the draw above me. Chocolate is Jacobs favourite. "I suggest you sit your ass down and start eating before I change my mind Jacob." Holding out the spoon I smirk at the girn he was trying yet failing miserably to hide.

Hurrying over he sat on the floor beside me and dug in. "I thought you said you'd cut of a hand if someone got between you and food." Scarlet teased and I throw an empty tip of ice cream at her. She ducked only for it to hit Carlos it the chest, the scraggling bits of mint ice cream from in the container splatter over his shirt.

"Jacob is an exception. Plus I couldn't say no to the face he was wearing. It was so cute. Like puppies when they want food or a belly rub." I smirk at Carlos who was wiping at the ice cream on his shirt. He scowled back before giving up and licking the ice cream from his fingers.

Jacob had stopped mid mouthful beside me and I snicker as I eata spoonful. "So if I gave you that look again you'd give me a belly rub?" He gave me a sidewards smirk.

I choke on my ice cream and Bella laughs. "Be careful what you wish for Jacob. If Ivory wants to touch those abs of yours she will and you won't be able to stop her. She finds them very distracting." Ruby says and I throw the ice cream at Jacob to launch at Ruby who ran off laughing.

Jacob clung to the ice cream as he ate more and watched from the floor as I weave through everyone to race after Ruby. Eventually I snag her outside and tackle her to the ground. We roll laughing through the open door to the pool house and before we could stop wrestling in time we rolled right into the pool. Gasping for air I shot up and launched out of the pool, scrambling quickly onto dry land. Ruby was laughing from where she was treading water in the pool yet she must have noticed how I was very much not laughing.

"Ivory?"

"Water. I hate water. People have tried to drown me 123 times. It tends to take away any joy of it." Shivering at the memories of people holding me under water and throwing me overboard with bricks tied to my body flash through my head. Very unsettling.

"123 times? How are you still alive?" Ruby swam over and dragged herself out of the pool as everyone slowly begun to filter outside.

Jacob still held onto the ice cream as if his life depended on it. "I've asked myself that question for years." Staring at the tiled ground between my hands that was slowly becoming a puddle as I dropped water continuously I barely hear Jacob sit down beside me.

"You look like a went dog you know Ivory." He laughed and I smirk.

Before he can scramplble away I hug him. Arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist I had him trapped with my wet body pressed against his back and my cold wet face and hair pressed against his neck. "You can't move until I'm warm again." I wiggle slightly and he groans before offering me a spoonful of the ice cream. Smiling I take it but refuse to let him remove the spoon from my mouth.

He huffs in annoyance. "Either you give back the spoon or I eat the ice cream with my fingers. Forewarning you, they aren't that clean." He growls lowly and moved his fingers towards the ice cream.

Mumbling a few colourful words I let the spoon coand it falls down the from of his shirt. He shrieks in shock and jumps so abruptly the ice cream flies in one direction and in shock I fly the other, almost sliding back into the pool again. Letting out a shriek of my own I scramble away from the waters edge and glare at it before glaring at Jacob who was pointing the spoon and glaring at everyone who was laughing at us.

"You two are adorable you know. I'd love to see this one last." Bella wipes away a tear from laughing.

"What do you mean by this one?" Jacob stopped glaring.

"Well neither of you have been so good at relationships in the past. Jacob has clingy rats and Ivory has syco killers. This is a good match." Bella points between us and I flush before spotting the ice cream that now lay ruined on the ground.

"Jacob. You ruined the ice cream." I snap as I get up and swat him upside the head.

He looks at the ice cream and gasps dramatically before looking at me. "You dropped a spoon down my shirt covered in ice cream and your slipped. It was cold and slimy."

"You're the one who wanted it back." Walking to the door I hear him yell after me.

"Where are you going?" He clearly didn't trust me that I wouldn't get revenge by the sound of his voice.

Stopping I look back. "My hoodie is wet so I'm getting one of yours." Not asking for permission or waiting for a reply I go to Jacobs room and change into one of his hoodies.

Walking back down I find him by the freezer pulling out another tup of ice cream. Silently sneaking up on him I jump on his back with a battle cry causing him to jump and tumble to the ground, landing with a groan and be sitting triumphant on his back. He laughs and passed the ice cream up to me. "May as well eat it when you have a seat. I don't think I'm going anywhere any time soon."

Grinning I restart my eating. He is the best. Standing I pull him up and kiss his cheek before going to sit out in the sun to eat and dry off a bit. He stood in shock, a hand on his cheek and a smile pulling at his lips.

Man he looks cute like that was the last thing I thought before nausea from too much food washed over me and I threw up almost everything I just ate into a bush. Great.