30- Jacob Meets Dante

Ivory Lockwood

Those two words that came from Carlos made. Me feel something I hadn't felt since the murder of my family. A rage that was so strong that I threw everything out the window. Metaphorically and literally.

Tearing off my wig I throw it down and grab my bag. "Carlos, get everyone and get Bella to lead you to my business."

"What the hell?" One of the students gasps.

I sigh and face everyone with a deadly smile. "Hi. I'm Ivory Lockwood. I've been acting as Carmen Lockwood my twin who was killed a few years ago. I'm rich, I'm deadly, and I'm in a relationship with Jacob Fleming. I've also been acting as Ivory Ashmore. I'm the person you have all been beating up the past 2 years. If anyone ever lays a finger on me again I will hurt you in many more ways than one." Nodding to Carlos I grab all of my things and jumps out the window.

Dropping down I roll to my feet and walk with clenched fists. Dante has taken Jacob. Its been 2 weeks yet who cares. I've never been happier with someone than I am with Jacob. I will get him back and kill anyone and everyone in my way.

Jacob Fleming

I don't remember what happened exactly that lead to me being handcuffed, tied and chained to a chain that's bolted to the floor. But what I do know now that I wish I knew before was that the note in my locker was not from Ivory. It was a trap to get me outside. Alone. Defenceless. An easy target for an ambush.

The last think I remember is a face that looked exactly like the face of Damien in the pictures of Damien, Jacob and mom when they were younger and not either dead or trying to kill each other. But it couldn't be. I was dreaming. I'd just been hit incredibly hard on the head and it was making me see things.

I think.

My head is killing me, the rough cloth gag in my mouth is tied to tightly making me taste blood from the corners of my lips. My whole body was sore from being punched and kicked repeatedly.

I was also drenched in blood swear and tears. It's sounds so cliché right now but I'm not kidding. It's bloody hot in here. They're cut my arms, legs and shoulders. I've been silently crying for being a failure as well.

All I want is to curl up into a fetal position where I can die in peace. But nope. The restraints aren't helping with that.

Neither is the fact the door behind me, the only entry and or exit into this windowless concrete box of a room has opened again. When they step around in front of me I look up and know I am in deep, deep shit.

I wasn't dreaming about the face of Damien. This must be Dante Win. The guy who's top dog of the Diablos. The guy who Ivory was at some point going to marry.

More tears fall at the thought of Ivory.

"Well looky here. Jacob Fleming is crying. How I would have loved my grandfather to see this moment. He would be so proud." A smile works onto the guys face. A smile that tells me I'm as good as dead.

Forcing the tears to stop I glare at him. But my eyes soon widen in horror when I see him pull out a knife. I may be as good as dead but I don't want to die now. In a swift movement however he doesn't kill me. He cuts off the cloth gag, purposely cutting my cheek in the process. It stung. But I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"Fuck you Dante."

Maybe I should control my mouth because the punch I get to the stomach knocked all the air from my body making me cough. The taste of blood hits my tongue again.

Dante sneers. "This is too much fun. But it is a pity I couldn't get Ivory in the process. She is such a stunning creature. At least I had fun with her in the time I had."

His words felt like a hot poker to the chest. Trying to surge forwards I get jolted back by my restraints. "Don't you dare talk about her."

Dante laughs. The sound making me shiver. He waves his hand and more men walk in and begin to unbokd my chair. "We will be making a little trip to a different room. My father would love to throw a punch or two. Your family did kill my grandfather after all. Each of the 8 Riches and their wives killed a lot of my family actually. My family and my people. I plan to make them suffer by destroying the ones they love one by one. You dear Jacob Fleming. Shall be the first." He punches me again. This time in the jaw. It knocks my head sideways, throwing me into a daze.

Stars and black dots swirl in front of my eyes as the chair I'm tied to is half dragged, half carried somewhere else. I'm vaguely away of stopping yet my head spun so much I couldn't be entirely sure. Voices go in one ear and out the other. The words jumbled and fuzzy. Not at all making sense to me.

It was another few minutes before a bucket off ice cold water is poured over me, breaking me from my daze. Cursing wildly I shake my head to get the water from my eyes. When I open the I find Dante with a man who wore similar features and another, older man with a cane that I already know is hiding a blade.

"I see you've finally come into focus. I am Dantes father. The original Damiens secret son. This," the man similar to Dante indicates to the other man who grinned wickedly, "is who we call Papa Diablo."

My body stiffened. He's the one who raped Ivory. That sick bastard. "You sick, filthy bastard. Who in their right god dam mind would rape a 16 year old girl." I yell, rage burning through my frozen body.

Dante flinched, his jaw clenching. He didn't know. Papa Diablo snickered. "I couldn't just let her go to waste. I was expecting her to put up more of a fight however." He laughs.

My mouth opens but I quickly close it when I spot a man drop behind them on the far side of the room before being dragged out of sight. Dante relaxed his jaw and looks at his father. "Go ahead father. He's all yours. Make him pay for what his family has done to us."

I was shaking. From cold and fear. If I survive this I'm probably gonna get sick. That will definitely want to make me want to curl into a fetal position and die peacefully. Yet not right now. The guy who had dropped made me feel hope.

What made that hope grow was as Dantes father pulled his fist back to swing at me his eyes go wide, his mouth falls open and he collapses sideways. A bullet in their back. The shot was silent and deadly and in turn it caused chaos.