Chapter 69

'NOOOOOOOOO.' 

Draco shot up in bed, heavily panting.
'It was just a nightmare.' Draco told himself.
'Just a nightmare.'
Draco brushed his hand through his hair which was wet from sweat. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 5 AM. He sighed and got out of bed. There was no way he would be able to fall asleep again. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After he was all done and dressed he walked down to the library. After he arrived there he took the book he hadn't been able to finish the previous night and searched further in it, starting where he had left off.
'What are you doing here so early?'
Draco looked up from his book and saw Luna walking up to him with a book in her hands.
'I can ask you the same.' Draco said.
Luna smiled.
'I couldn't sleep.' Draco said.
'Me neither.' Luna shrugged.
'What has been keeping you awake?' Luna asked.
'Hermione, the things you said about us.' Draco sighed.
Luna gave him a small smile.
'Don't you think it's a good thing?' Luna asked.
'What do you mean?' Draco asked.
'True love. It only happens once in a thousand years and it happened to the two of you.' Luna said.
'Yes? But I don't see why that would help me with anything.' Draco said.
'You will always end up back together. You're so attracted to each other that you will find each other every time.' Luna said.
'You'll be reunited with her, just wait and see.' Luna said with her dreamy voice.
Draco looked at her.
"You're so attracted to each other that you will find each other every time." went through his head.
'I just think that's a beautiful thing.' Luna said.
Draco shot back to reality and looked over at Luna.
'Don't you?' she asked.
'Sure.' Draco said.
She gave him a smile before turning to her book.

That afternoon when they were sitting in the library for over two hours Draco sighed and closed his book. Draco became hopeless and it didn't matter how hard he tried to believe they would find her.
'Don't give up.' Ginny said.
'She's gone now for over four days!' Draco said.
'Draco, we've made some progress-' Ginny started.
'If you're talking about the "True love" thing, I don't think we can really call that progress.' Draco said.
'Have you had another pain attack after the first one?' Ginny asked calmly.
'No.' Draco said.
'Then we know Hermione hasn't either.' Ginny said.
'And we know now that you would definitely feel it when Hermione happens to-' Ginny stopped, not wanting to think of the possibility.
'Die?' Draco finished.
Ginny nodded.
'Guys, guys! I might have found something!' Blaise said, running to the table.
They all turned to face Blaise, who was standing with an open book in his hands.
'Here.' Blaise said. 'Legilimency spell, pronounce as "Le-JIL-ih-mens"'
'Go on!' Draco said.
'Allows the caster to delve into the mind of the victim, allowing the caster to see the memories, thoughts and emotions of the victim.' Blaise read.
'If you use this we can see Hermione's memories! We can find out who took her and where she is!' Blaise said excited that he finally found something that would help them find his best friend's girlfriend.
'Blaise.' Harry started.
'Don't, don't you say something that will ruin this!'  Blaise said, seeing how Harry was looking at him.
'We can't use the Legilimency spell.' Harry said.
'Merlin's beard! What are you talking about?' Blaise asked.
'You have to have constant eye contact with the person you're using the spell on.' Harry said.
'And as far as I know we can't even make any eye contact with Hermione.' Harry finished.
Blaise sighed.
'What if we use it on Draco?' Luna suggested
Everybody turned to Luna with confused looks on their faces.
'On me?' Draco asked.
Luna nodded.
'Er- Luna.' Seamus said.
'We have to find Hermione, we don't have to see what Hermione and Draco were doing in the bedroom.' Seamus said.
Draco rolled his eyes as a few sniggers could be heard.
'Stop it.' Draco said giving Ginny a little push.
'Not like that.' Luna said.
'Draco has to know where she is.' Luna said.
Draco frowned.
'But I don't.' Draco said.
'I mean unconsciously you know where she is.' Luna said.
'I read it in the book I showed that the bond you have with Hermione has a lot of... you can call it "side effects".' Luna said.
'One of them being that you can feel the pain she feels, which you have already noticed. And another being that you get flashes of what she sees if you're not together unconsciously.' Luna said.
'It's possible you dreamt about it or that your brain hasn't saved it somewhere.' Luna finished.
'So Draco might already know where Hermione is?' Ron asked.
Luna nodded.
'Might know. It's possible he doesn't.' Luna said.
'Such a clear story.' Dean mumbled.
'Very understandable.' Ron muttered.
'When shall we start?' Draco asked.
'And who's going to do it?' Neville asked.
'Draco, you may say it, it's your brain.' Ginny said.
'Harry haven't you done that spell before?' Draco asked.
Harry nodded.
'But that was kind of an accident.' Harry told him.
'Harry will do it.' Draco told them.
'So we're going to use my plan?' Blaise asked, not knowing how to hide the pride he felt.
'Yes we're going to use your plan.' Ginny said.