Chapter 28

Hermione was sitting on the couch, leaning her head against Draco’s chest while he was playing with her hair. Hermione looked up and smiled at him, Draco looked down and gave her a soft and gentle kiss on her lips. Hermione loved it when he did that. She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him more passionate. She sat up straight and she went with his fingers through his short blonde hair. Draco pulled back and looked into her eyes.
‘Hermione.’ He said.
‘Draco.’ Hermione said smirking.
‘I love you.’ Draco said.
That was quite a shock for Hermione, no one had said to her with that meaning. She looked into his eyes and gave him a small smile.
‘I love you too Draco.’ She said.
Draco smiled and kissed her again, more passionate then before. Draco had both of his hands on either side of Hermione’s face. The kiss grew more passionate with every second that passed. Before they knew it Draco had stood up and lifted Hermione up, he walked with her in his arms to his room and laid her on his bed. Hermione started to unbutton her blouse and then went further on Draco’s, keeping her lips against Draco’s.
‘Are you sure?’ Draco asked between kisses.
Hermione looked at him and smiled.
‘Yes I’m sure.’ Hermione said.
Draco gave her a smile and pulled his pants off as Hermione pulled her skirt off and Hermione did the protection charm with her wand, Draco laid on top of Hermione and kissed her passionate. He went from her lips to her neck and back up to her lips. Hermione got goose bumps as he did that. They started to pull off their underwear and….

Hermione opened her eyes and looked directly into Draco’s. He gave her a smile.
‘Good morning beautiful.’ Draco said softly.
‘Good morning handsome.’ Hermione said with a small smile.
‘How are you?’ Draco asked carefully.
‘I’m great, you?’ Hermione asked.
‘Same.’ Draco said smiling and he gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.
‘I meant what I said last night.’ Draco said.
‘I did too.’ Hermione said smiling and she gave him another kiss on his lips.
‘How late is it?’ Hermione asked after a moment.
Draco looked at his new watch that Hermione got him for Christmas. If we’re getting dressed now, we’ll be at breakfast just in time.’ Draco said smiling.
‘Okay.’ Hermione said.
‘Who’s going first?’ Draco asked.
‘You can go first.’ Hermione said.
Draco nodded and slipped out of bed, pulled his boxers on and walked into the bathroom. Hermione smirked at the sight of him and after he had closed the door behind him, she got out of his bed and gathered her clothes that were laying spread on the floor with his blanket around her. She put her underwear on and walked to her room to get clean clothes. She heard Draco putting the shower off and she opened the door that was leading to the bathroom, she walked in just when Draco walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist. Hermione looked at his six pack and then looked up at his face as he didn’t move.
‘Like what you see?’ Draco asked smirking.
‘Yes actually I do.’ Hermione said.
‘I appreciate the view.’ Hermione said smirking.
‘I thought so.’ Draco said smirking.
Draco walked towards Hermione and gave her a wet hug.
‘Thanks.’ She said sarcastically.
Draco shrugged his shoulders laughing and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Hermione smiled and when he was out of the bathroom she took a shower and let the warm water fall down on her body. She thought about the previous night and she got a small smile on her face. She closed the tap of the shower and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself and got dressed. She dried her hear with her wand and walked towards her room. She went into the common room and there was Draco already waiting for her.
‘Can we go?’ He asked grabbing her hand.
Hermione nodded and they walked out of their common room.
‘Good morning Mister Malfoy and Miss Granger.’ Snape said behind them.
‘Good morning professor.’ They said in unison and walked down the stairs.
‘See you later.’ Hermione said and she gave Draco a kiss before they walked into the Great Hall.
‘See you.’ Draco said and he pulled her into him for a more passionate kiss.
Hermione bit on her bottom lip and smirked while she walked away into the Great Hall and to the Gryffindor table.
‘Good morning everyone.’ Hermione said cheerful.
‘Good morning Miss Happiness.’ Ginny said smirking.
‘You’re glowing, something happened?’ Ginny asked smirking.
Hermione kept her mouth shut and just smirked.
‘OH MY GOSH HERMIONE!’ Ginny said a bit too loud.
Several students turned to them with confused faces.
‘Nothing to see here, go back to your breakfast!’ Ginny said.
Hermione rolled her eyes laughing.
‘Seriously?’ Ginny said and she turned back to Hermione.
‘Where was that good for?’ Ron asked.
‘Are you sure you want to know?’ Ginny asked.
‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ Ron said.
Harry shook his head laughing, knowing what would come, though he would rather don’t hear it either.
‘Okay, I’ve warned you.’ Ginny said shrugging her shoulders.
‘Hermione slept with Draco.’ Ginny said.
‘HERMIONE! ARE YOU NUTS?’ Ron said loudly.
Again students turned around, but fast looked back and went further with their breakfast after Ginny gave them a warning look.
‘I am not Ronald!’ Hermione said.
‘I’m telling you…’ Ron started.
‘Ronald shut it!’ Hermione said angrily.
‘You know what you’re becoming mad.’ Ron said standing up.
‘Ron come on mate, you knew this would happen one day.’ Harry said.
‘On which side are you?’ Ron snapped.
‘None, there is no side to choose.’ Harry said.
‘You’re reacting over dramatic.’ Ginny said.
Ron gave his sister a deadly glare and then stormed away.
‘So tell me, was he good?’ Ginny asked turning to Hermione.
‘Yeah he was.’ Hermione said with a small smile after a moment of silence.
‘Great.’ Ginny said smirking.
‘Ieuw girls, is this really necessary when we’re eating breakfast?’ Harry asked.
‘Yep.’ Ginny said.
‘Nope.’ Hermione said at exact the same time.
Harry rolled his eyes laughing and took a sip of his pumpkin juice.
‘But how did this happen so out of the sudden?’ Ginny asked.
Hermione opened her mouth to say something but Ginny interrupted.
‘Wait! I know it! He said he loved you and you said it back and then BOOM you were kissing.’ Ginny said.
‘Sort of.’ Hermione said.
‘I knew it!’ Ginny said.
‘How the heck DID you know that had happened?’ Hermione asked.
‘Divination class.’ Ginny said.
‘You didn’t…. like…. see them….’ Harry said.
‘Just joking, just joking don’t worry. But that’s how it happened with us.’ Ginny said to Hermione smirking.
‘I’m going to look for Ron.’ Harry said standing up.
‘Okay see you.’ Ginny said giving Harry a kiss on the lips before he walked away.
‘Harry told me he loved me, I told him I loved him and we ended up in bed.’ Ginny said smirking.
‘Gosh.’ Hermione said laughing.
Ginny shrugged her shoulders laughing and then ate her toast.
‘Ready for class?’ Ginny asked.
Hermione nodded and they stood up, walking out of the Great Hall. The day went very slow and when the last class was finally over Hermione went back to the common room. When she entered it she found Draco sitting on the couch, making his homework.
‘Hi.’ Hermione said smiling walking over to Draco.
Draco looked up from his work and smiled.
‘Hi beautiful.’ Draco said smiling.
Hermione sat down next to him and Draco gave her a kiss on her lips.

Weeks went by and it was almost the day of Lucius Malfoy’s trial. Draco and Hermione were sitting on the couch in their common room. Draco was laying with his head in Hermione’s head as he read a book. Hermione was reading a book too, but she was not really paying attention to the book. She was to worried about Draco, he had been sad the past few days. Hermione had been distracting him the whole day…. and night…  Plus the day when Pansy found out they were together wasn’t a good thing to make Draco happy.

*flash back*

Pansy sat down next to Draco and had immediately packed his arm trying to kiss his cheek.
‘Get off Parkinson!’ Draco had said and pushed her lightly away.
‘What the heck are you thinking?’ Draco asked.
‘I’ve just missed you.’ Pansy said.
‘Grow up Parkinson.’ Draco said.
‘Why are you acting like this?’ Pansy snapped.
‘Parkinson, why don’t you just get it? I don’t like you! Plus I’m together with someone else!’ Draco said.
Almost every student in the Great Hall had now turned to Draco and Pansy to watch the whole scene going on.
‘With who would you be together?’ Pansy snapped surprised.
‘With Hermione.’ Draco said.
‘YOU’RE WHAT?’ Pansy shouted.
‘YOU’RE TOGETHER WITH THAT MUDBL….’ Pansy started.
‘DON’T CALL HER THAT!’ Draco shouted.
‘YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, BETRAYING YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE!’ Pansy shouted.
‘My mother is fine with it, if you want to know and my friends are too.’ Draco said.
Pansy wanted to say another thing, but then McGonagall came in between the two of them.

*Flash back finished*

Since that outburst Pansy had been avoiding them. But of course Hermione didn’t care a bit, she was quite glad about that. Pansy was really working on her nerves and also on Draco’s. Though Hermione found it a bit scary, because Pansy had been quiet, a bit to quiet.

A/N:

Is Hermione right to feel a bit scared? Will Pansy be planning to do something? And how will the trial go?
Thank you all for reading, voting and for the nice comments :) that keeps me going

I'll post as soon as possible and sorry that this chapter took so long

xxc