Chapter 67

Draco hadn't thought sleeping was an option for him after figuring out they had to go to the library, but as soon as he had lied down on his bed, he had fallen asleep. The next morning when he woke up, he got dressed and went downstairs to the Great Hall. When he walked in he wanted to walk straight to the Gryffindor table, but he was stopped by Blaise.

'Mate, what happened?' Blaise asked.

'Hermione, she's gone.' Draco said.

Blaise frowned.

'Gone?' Blaise asked.

'As in taken by someone, kidnapped, however you want to call it.' Draco said frustrated.

'You serious mate?' Blaise asked surprised.

Draco nodded.

'Wish I weren't.' Draco said.

'Obviously.' Blaise said.

'What are you going to do?' Blaise asked.

'The Ministry doesn't want us to do anything.' Draco said.

'But what are you going to do?' Blaise asked again.

'We're going to the library to search for anything that could help us.' Draco said.

'I'll come and help.' Blaise said.

'Thanks.' Draco said.

'Don't worry mate, we'll find her.' Blaise said patting his friend on the shoulder.

Draco gave him a small smile and a nod before he walked further to the Gryffindor table. It felt as a déjà vu walking into the Great Hall and finding everyone on the Gryffindor table except for Hermione, only last time she was in a coma and this time he didn't even know if she was still breathing or where she was.

'Hi.' Ginny said with a faint smile as Draco sat down next to her.

'Hi.' Draco said forcing a small smile upon his face.

'How did you sleep?' She asked.

Draco shrugged.

'I heard you came up with the idea of searching in the library for something?' Ginny asked.

'Yeah.' Draco said.

Ginny looked at him and grabbed toast from the plate in front of them and placed it on his plate.

'Eat.' Ginny said.

'I'm not hungry.' Draco said pushing his plate away from him.

'Draco, you're not going to help us if you don't eat.' Ginny said.

'You can't tell me what to do.' Draco said.

'Yes I can, if you're going to be in our way when we search because you're energy level is low because of the whole not hungry thing you're damn sure I can tell you not to come and help us.' Ginny said.

'You'll only be in our way.' she added.

'So you can choose, help and eat or not help and not eat.' she shrugged

Draco sighed.

'You're such a pain in the arse sometimes Weasley.' Draco said.

Ginny smiled.

'As long as people listen to me and do what I tell them to do I'm fine with that.' Ginny said.

Draco rolled his eyes and took a bite of the toast.

'Okay let's see.' Harry said.

'Luna, Neville and Ron take the left section the first three aisles. Ginny, Seamus and Draco take the right section the first three aisles and Dean, Seamus and I will start in the back.' Harry said.