Sex, Drugs, and Violence

Billie's POV

I walk out of the ally and start walking back home. I stumble into the house and look for Tre.

"Tre? Tre!?"

"I'm in here Bills." I walk into the living room and see Tre fiddling with the ring I got him. My eyes start filling with tears and I walk up to him. I put my hand out but he flinches away.

"Look." He sets the ring on the table and looks at the floor.

"Go to Adie. Love her alright? Just don't come back to me." I look at him shocked.

"What the fuck are y-you talking about!?" I slur. Tre looks up at me worried.

"The fuck has gotten into you!?"

"Well you obviously." I smirk. Tre rolls his eyes.

"Really Billie what happened?"

"I saw this guy and he gave me a drug to make me feel better. Not sure what but it was a pill like kind of thing."

"God dammit Billie! Why can't you be a fucking normal person!?"

"Well sorry I tried to feel better!" He looks at me but pushes past me out the door. I sigh and lay down on the couch.

"I thought the drug would make me fucking feel better!" I slowly start drifting off. Tears still streaming down my face.

~Next Morning~

I wake up and look around me. Fuck do I feel like shit! I get up and walk to my bathroom and shower. Letting the hot water trickle down my damaged skin. What the hell happened last night?? I turn the shower off and change into ripped jeaned shorts. I hear a knock on the door so I answer it and find Tre with his head down.

"Tre thank god! What happened last night?" Tre walks in and turns around and leans on the counter.

"What do you remember?" He asks looking at my bare feet and up to my waist to my chest and to my eyes.

"Well I remember Adie coming over and-"

"No Billie what do you remember?" I look at him with frightened eyes.

"I remember leaving angry cause of our y'know argument. And a guy or something asking me if I want to feel better."

"What did you take Billie?" He whispers barely audible.

"What?"

"What did you fucking take!?" I jump from his sudden outburst.

"I-I don't know Tr-"

"Oh don't give me that shit! You know damn well! What did you fucking take Billie. I'm your fiancée I have a fucking right to know!" I look at him sadly and look down at my feet.

"I don't remember. From what I recall and the vivid memory I have from it I-I think I took ecstasy?" A tear rolls down my cheek and onto the floor.

"Good. As long as you know so you don't do it again!" Tre started walking toward the door but I stop him and push him to the wall harshly but somewhat gently. I look at his face. From his green hair sticking up to his blue eyes to his lips.

"What the hell are you-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

"I love you Tre." I say when I pull back.

"And I'm sorry." Another tear rolls down my cheek and stops at my chin. He pulls me into a hug.

"I know Billie. I'm just pissed off alright? Don't do that shit anymore ok? It's not good I want you to grow old with me and not be in the hospital for drugs." I nod my head in understanding as tears stream down my face. We walk over to the couch and sit down. Me nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"Adie's bringing Joey over in like 30 minutes for the week." Tre forms a small smile which makes me smile.

"That's good."

"Yah. So we better make the most of it before he comes for the week." I pick up Tre's ring from the table and hand it to him. He looks at it, smiles, and takes it to put it on.

"Billie she might walk in."

"We'll be quick." I smile and look at him with pleading eyes.

"Alright I'll text her and ask her what time exactly." Tre quickly pulls his phone out and sends the message. I take his shirt off when he gets a reply.

"She's leaving now which takes her like 5 minutes. Quicky?" I laugh and nod my head. Once we start Adie knocks on the door.

"Fuck!" I look at Tre sadly and walk up to answer it. One week with my baby boy and no fun with my baby boy. This should be interesting.