I'm on another planet with you

Billie's POV

I wake up the next morning and kiss the top of Tre's head. His green hair tickling my nose. He groans and wakes up.

"Good morning sexy" I say smiling at him and kisses his neck. He laughed and kisses me and starts climbing on top of me.

"This is like dajavu. Like last night all over again." I say laughing and receiving a chuckle from Tre. He starts kissing down my neck and plants butterfly kisses around my stomach. He's about to engulf me into his mouth when I stop him.

"Tre can I ask you something?" He looks up worried but sits next to me.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"God no. This is a good question. Promise." I say smiling at him.

"I was just wondering, since I love you so much that words can't even explain. I was wondering if maybe y'know-"

"Babe just spit it out." Tre says chuckling.

"That's what he said." We both start laughing. After a couple minutes of calming each other down I finally get the balls to ask him my question.

"Will you marry me?" I ask. Tre hugs me and kisses me all over.

"Of course I will!" I smile and we kiss passionately.

"Now I just need to ask YOU a question." He says putting the ring I bought on his left hand.

"Ok shoot." I say laughing.

"Am I the chick in this relationship!?" I start laughing and kiss his cheek.

"Is that a bad thing? You already wear bras and shit at the concerts."

"No I just wanted a little heads up first." The ring I bought Tre had carved on the inside 'Always and Forever' and some lyrics. I'm thrilled to know I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. And hopefully have kids with him.