The Interview

Billie's POV

Well I got no sleep last night cause I was so worried about the interview and seeing Tre after we just broke up. The interview is at 10:00am so I better get ready and head over to Mike's. I shower get dressed and it's already 9:00. Unfortunately everybody has to meet at Mike's so we can all go together. Great. I get in my car, fix my blonde hair and leave for Mike's.
"Hey Mike!" I say when I walk through the front door.
"Hey what's up man. You're finally here!" He says with a smile
"Sorry I got no sleep at all last night so I was a bit slow."
"Apparently. Alright let's go!" We all hop into Mike's truck and I see Tre in the passengers seat. He's been really really quiet. I just hope he knows that he's made a HUGE mistake.

~The Interview~

"We have Green Day here with us!"
"So Billie we haven't seen you on any tours.. What's going on?"
"Well it's not that we don't want to go on the tours, we just need to hurry up and make our albums. But you know there's a lot of screwing around and we just don't get the work done." I laugh and look at Tre. The interviewer asks Mike, Jason, and Tre questions and I'm just thinking about Tre. Sucks for me cause he's also sitting next to me like always. I snap out of thought once I hear my name.
"So Billie and Tre." Oh shit!
"There's a rumor carrying around that you guys are dating."
"Oh uh yah" I say. Tre is quiet and it's pissing me off!
"How is the relationship going?"
'Shit! I don't want to tell him that Tre broke up with me!'
"Um it's going good y'know"
"That's good. Anything else that you'd like to say?"
"About Tre and I? Y'know lately I've been feeling more than "liking" him. So that being said, I'm in uh..... I'm in love with Tre. This fucker." I say with a smile. Tre looks at me in surprise and he's speechless. Good! I want him that way. Tre being the way he is, when I look at him he connects his lips with mine and I feel warm inside and very very happy! He ends the kiss and has a smirk on his face. I smile too, but then I realize that it was probably just for the fans and for TV. The interview asks a few more questions and I'm dropped off at my house. I'm exhausted and I finally can sleep and I do.