Wedding or No Wedding?

I wake up the next morning and text Adie to make sure she's doing ok. She's fine and should be able to take Joey home in a couple days. I then call Tre telling him to come over. About 15 minutes later he walks into my room when I'm only in my boxers. I jump when he walks in.
"Sorry Bills didn't know you would be half naked." I laugh and walk up to him.
"It's fine. Maybe I can be fully naked." I say kissing him and take his jacket off. He kisses me and takes his shirt and jeans off. We fall onto the bed still kissing each other and him on top of me. We separate for breath but I take this time to ask him my question.
"Hey babe so you know I told the fans about us?" He nods.
"I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" He hugs me and kisses down my neck.
"Of..... Course..... I....... Will." He says in between kisses.
"Now can we finish what we were starting?" He asks. I laugh and nod my head and roll him over so I'm on top of him. I start kissing him again and I start to play with his boxers until he moans and begs for me to pull them. But me being stubborn I decide to disobey.
"Billie please!" He whimpers. I start kissing down his chin to his sweet spots then to his stomach. I plant butterfly kisses and start touching his dick and he arches his back. I pull his boxers down and wrap my mouth around his dick. This goes on for a while until I hear a knock on the door. I stop and look at a sad but frustrated Tre.
"I'll get it." I mutter while putting my boxers and shorts on. I trot down the stairs and open the door and see Adrienne.
"Oh hey Adie!" I say in a cheery way. I hug her and kiss her cheek.
"Hi Billie. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." I laugh a little and shake my head nervously.
"Nah! Of course not! So what brings you here?" She smiles weakly.
"Wait where the hell is Joey!?"
"He's at home. My mom came over to see him and I sort of snuck out to come here."
"Ooooo you little rebel you!" I laugh and she chuckles.
"I actually have a huge question to ask you if you don't mind?" I start acting serious and look at her.
"Of course! I don't mind ask me anything!" She takes a while to speak and when she does it felt like my whole world stopped.
"I want another kid. And I want it to be ours. Again." I pause without saying a word and just look at her which felt like forever.
"Oh."
"I know it's a lot to take in but I've thought about it and I love Joey he looks exactly like you and I want Joey to have a brother. Or sister which ever." I nod my head slightly and look to the floor.
"I'll give you time to think about it Bills." She stands up kisses my cheek and walks out the door. I'm frozen and speachless. Yah I want another kid but I was going to adopt so it was with Tre. As I'm thinking Tre walks down the stairs.
"Hey babe what's wrong? Who was at the door?" I clear my throat slightly and keep my gaze at the lower part of the wall.
"Adie."
"Oh. Wait is something wrong with Joey!?" He starts to panic.
"No." I croak.
"Billie what the hell happened?" I look from the wall to Tre.
"She wants to have another kid with me." I smile weakly. Tre's face turns from soft to anger.
"She what?! She can't fucking adopt!? Like us!?" I jump and run to him but he backs away from me. I look at him with hurtful eyes.
"She doesn't want to adopt Tre." He scoffs and looks away.
"She's just doing this so she can have you and take you away from me!"
"That's not it Tre she just wants another kid like me!" Oh shit!
"You want another kid with her too!?" My eyes widen and I stare at him for a while.
"Mhm."
"What the fuck!? If you wanted to fuck her then why did you ask me to marry you!?"
"Because I fucking love you Tre!! That's why! I love her too but I'm in love with you and want to spend my life with you! Why don't you understand that?"
"Because Adie keeps coming back into the picture!"
"Well she's going to come into the picture a lot more now that we have TWO kids! So deal with it." I emphasize the 'two' and push past him. I went for a walk since I hate driving angry. I'm walking down the streets of Oakland until a crack head crazy guy walks up to me.
"Hey man! Want to buy some drugs?" He slurs in my face. He holds the drugs out in front of me.
"Why don't you come with me?" He slightly smiles and I follow him into an ally like place.