Kiss me

Tre's P.O.V

I haven't seen Billie in forever. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that. We did leave on separate pages but who gives a fuck. I'm just doing my thing like always drink and play my drums.

Billie's POV

I miss Tre sooooo fucking much that I haven't spent time with Adrienne since the day before our jam session. When I met up with Tre. Screw him though! I'm just gonna go to the bar and drink.

Tre's POV

So I'm at the bar sitting like it usually do until the last person I see walks right through that door. Billie Joe Armstrong. My cue to leave. As I walk up almost to the door somebody grabs me and pushes me out the door. I get picked up and thrown into a car. I'm a celebrity so when stuff like this happen, you panic! But of course it was Billie in the drivers seat driving to his house.

"Billie get me the hell outta here!"

Silence.

"Son of a bitch.." I mumble.

"Billie if you don't get me out I will-"

"Relax! Ok?"

"Oh you want me to relax?!"

"Did I fucking stutter?? Yeah relax! It means to-"

"I'm not stupid I know what it means!"

As we pull up to Billie's, I'm ready to bust my ass out of here and book it home. Until I'm pulled and lips are on me. Lips I've been waiting for, for about 5 months.

"That's why I 'kidnapped' you Tre! I didn't want to do it in public so I'm doing it right now! Tre, please don't leave the band!"

"What? You thought I was gonna leave the band? I love this band! Billie I was just hurt."

"I'm sorry.."

I kissed him again and told him that I'm going to head home. We said our goodbyes and I left with the biggest smile on my face.

Billie's POV

I finally kissed him!! Out of all these months! And damn was it worth the wait! I turn on music and played Fell for You on my acoustic. I started singing the words and now I know why I made it. Cause of him.