My Little Baby

Billie's POV

The whole ride back to Oakland I was silent. Tre kept looking at me with worried and concerned eyes and kept asking if I was feeling ok. I couldn't tell him the truth so I just pulled a fake reassuring smile the rest of the day. I guess the whole day I was lost in my own thoughts. Tre walks up to me when I walk into my room. He kisses me and I hesitate to kiss him back but eventually do.

"What's wrong babe seriously?" He asks. I look at him frozen, kiss him and just say nothing.

~2 hours later~

We finally arrived home and all four of us are exhausted. Mike keeps bugging me about the whole thing at the diner and kept saying I had sex hair. Tre was oblivious to the whole thing. Maybe he's used to my sex hair. I smile at that comment in my head.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath as I see a car in my driveway. I walk up my porch and start unlocking my door when I hear my name.

"Billie!" I turn around to see Adrienne. I look at her confused and worried. Her facial expression didn't look good.

"Adie what's wrong?" I asked clearly concerned.

"I need to talk to you about something important." I nod my head in understanding and take her inside.

"Is it bad?" I ask holding her hand trying to comfort her.

"Well to be honest I don't know how you would react but I don't know if it's good or bad. I kind of need to know your reaction first." I nod.

"Well y'know, I'm all ears Adie." I say with a weak smile. She grabs my hand and puts it on her stomach. I look at her with a confused look. Tears slowly forming in her eyes.

"I-I'm uh pregnant."