Just leave.

Billies POV

"Hey Mike imma head home if you don't mind"

"Yeah man it's alright. Do you want me to drive you?"

"Nah it's alright."

I walk home and lay on the couch and think. My house phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Who the fuck is this?"

Silence.

"If you don't tell me who the hell this is I'm h-"

"Billie..." I hear the voice say. Not just any voice, Tre...

"I was afraid you wouldn't pick up. Your other phone isn't working so I just called this number." Tre said.

"Why are you calling me?" I ask simply.

"Well one how did you know I was leaving?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Yeah it does!"

"Jason tracked your phone! Next!"

"Two...... Can you pick me up from the airport?" I didn't want to go cause after all the shit he put me through but, just to be a good person I went. On my way to the airport I kept asking myself why I kept falling into his little traps. I pull up and I see Tre standing outside.

"Hey Beej!" He says very excited. I open my mouth to say something but then just nod to him. The car ride was awkward. It was just silent the whole time.

"Hey can we uh go to your house I kinda wanna talk to you." He asks. I don't say anything I just drive to my house. I drive up to my driveway and park. I open the door to get out only to be stopped my Tre grabbing my arm.

"Beej..." I take a while to look at him. I just stare at the gas peddle and then look at him.

"What do you want Tre?"

"I want you to talk to me!"

"Well should of thought of that before you left cause I still can't get it out of me head."

"Well try!" I stare at him and yank my arm and go up my porch and unlock my door and make sure to leave it open for him. Tre quickly followed behind.

"Wanna drin-" I was interrupted by lips on me. Not just any lips..... Tre's. I missed this but at the same time he left me.

"Tre what the fuck!?"

Right when I said that Mike and Jason walked in laughing and talking. They stopped in their tracks and just stared at us.

"Oh." They both said.

"We can leave." They said at the same time. Mike looked at Jason with a frown.

"Ok now it's just getting weird." Jason chuckled.

"Tre can I talk to you please." I said sternly. We go into the family room.

"Tre, I uh... I did something bad. But technically you can't get mad at me."

"I'll be the judge of that." He says crossing his arms.

"Um no, right now I'm the judge and I say you can't get pissed off at what I'm about to say." I said with a frown.

"Fine what'd you do this time."

Mike and Jason walked into the family room during Tre and I's conversation.

"I got back with Adie." Tre's eyes widened and his face turns red from anger.

"I'm sorry?" he says sternly.

"Well you left I didn't know what to do." I said anxious.

"Fuck you!!" Tre screamed.

"Guys! What happened to you guys?? You used to love each other and now you're just nothing anymore. Billie what happened and tell me everything! Tre you keep quiet."

Tre rolls his eyes.

"Well I told him the truth, I slept with Adie."

"O-" Mike was cut off by Tre.

"Wait! You slept with her!?"

"Tre!" Mike yelled.

"What's the fucking difference!? It's the same fucking thing!"

"No it's not!"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever" I say under my breath.

"Ok first of all! Tre you can't get pissed at Billie cause you left and left him alone! And Jason!" Jason's head suddenly shoots up.

"I told you not to come here we'll talk about that later!" Mike said.

"I just wanted Billie to be happy! Sorry!" Jason yelled back.

"Band session now!" I demand.

"So what? You're just going to run away?? You're just going to walk away??" Tre yells. I look at him and turn to get my guitar. I start playing the tune to 2000 light years away.

"Tre you're gonna have to join." I said still looking at my guitar. Tre looked at me with an angry look and started his beats.

"I sit alone in my bedroom staring at the walls I've been up all damn night long my pulse is speeding my love is yearning I hold my breath and close my eyes and.... Dream about her cause she's 2000 light years away. She holds my malachite so tight so! Never let go cause she's 2000 light years away. Years away! I sit outside and watch the sun rise and lookout as far as I can. I can't see her but in the distance I hear some laughter. We laugh together! I hold my breath and close my eyes and... Dream about her. Cause she's 2000 light years away. She holds my malachite so tight so... Never let go! Cause she's 2000 light years away. Years away! I sit alone in in my bedroom staring at the walls I've been up all damn night long my pulse is speeding my love is yearning. I hold my breath and close my eyes and.... Dream about her. Cause she's 2000 light years away. She holds my malachite so tight so... Never let go. Cause she's 2000 light years away."

I smirk a bit.

"Real mature Billie." Tre snarled.

"Fuck you Tre! You're just jealous." Tre rolls his eyes. 2000 light years away sounds like it was for Adie but at that moment, it was for Tre and he didn't know. He assumed it was for Adie.

"Fine Tre lets play a different song." I started strumming 'Walk Away'

"This time! I gotta put my guard down pick myself up off the ground and take the pain. It'll pass. The swelling never really lasts but the scars remains remind me that I'm still living. Well it's not too late no it's really not worth the fight. No ones right. Well it's time to walk away walk away! Walk away! Walk away! Walk away. Well the bigger that you come oh the harder you're gonna fall! Walk away! Walk away! Did you win? Or maybe did you lose? Now you're gonna lick your wounds anyway when it comes back to you. When you fall! You're gonna need a parachute. Or use pair of shoes to go and walk away! Well it's not too late! No it's really not worth the fight no ones right! Well it's time to walk away walk away! Walk away! Walk away walk away! Walk away! Well the bigger that you come! Oh the harder you're gonna fall! Walk away! Walk away! Walk away! Eh eh eh eh eh walk away! Eh eh eh eh eh walk away! Well the bigger that you come! Oh the harder you're gonna fall! Walk away! Walk away! Walk away walk away! Walk away!"

I look at Tre and he looks at me but turns away. We play 'Missing You' and that's when I had enough. I walk up to Tre and kiss him. The only thing I've wanted to do for over and hour and I can finally do it. I don't know why I waited. I guess I was just looking for the right time. And right now was the perfect time. I was just thinking of one thing. 'What the hell am I gonna tell Adie....'