I Miss You

Billie's POV

I look at her with a surprised expression and quickly pull my hand away. I turn the other direction.

"Look Billie I know it's a lot to process." I turn to face her and I pull her into a hug.

"I'm happy and I will always be there for you." I whisper in her ear.

It's been two days since Adrienne told me the news. I'm on my way to pick her up and take her to the doctors. What I am worried about is telling Tre. I haven't talk to him or seen him in those past two days. My phone starts ringing and I totally forgot to check the caller ID.

"Hey it's about damn time you pick up!" I hear the familiar voice. The voice of my innocent worried boyfriend Tre.

"Hey Tre. Sorry I guess I've been busy." I try to convince him.

"Well you could press ignore on your phone every time I called but yeah I'm sure you were busy."

"Look when I get home I'll call you ok? We can talk."

"I can't I'm busy!" And with that he hung up. I tighten the grip on the steering wheel to the point where my knuckles are white. I pick up Adie and go to the doctors. Once the doctor goes to get the results I turn to Adrienne.

"How about Joey if it's a boy." I see her face light up.

"I love that name!" I smile and kiss her cheek. The doctor comes back with the results and I take her home. I've been trying to text and call Tre but he won't pick up.

"Tre!" I knock on his door.

"Tre come on I'll explain! I'm sorry!" Still no answer. I open the door and walk in.

"Tre?" I hear somebody run across the hall.

"Tre? Tre!? Is that you!?" I walk into the room and I'm devastated.