Run Baby Run

I'm so happy that Tre said yes. Even though we haven't moved in yet I think it's ok to ask him to marry me. The only reason we don't live together is because the fans don't really know. Before all those magazines were shipped out last year we talked to the people in charge of it and begged them to not do it. We lied and gave them some other ridiculous headline about us. But before we get married and move in we have to tell the fans. We just don't know how. Mike is coming over so I can talk to him about.

A couple minutes later my doorbell rings and Mike walks in.

"Hey man!" I smile and hug him.

"Hey so I asked Tre my question!" I say jumping and excitement filling my body again.

"That's awesome! I'm guessing he said yes right?" I laugh and nod my head. I sit him down in the living room on my couch.

"So what's up man?" He asks.

"Well y'know how the fans don't know about Tre and I? And were getting married and we haven't moved in together." Mike nods his head slowly.

"Well it's because the fans don't know and I don't know how to tell them." Mike is silent for a couple minutes and I can tell the gears in his head are moving.

"But what about the interview when you said you loved Tre."

"Well yah but you can say that to anyone!"

"True. Just post something on Instagram or twitter."

"Yah but that's kind of cheesy y'know?"

"That's the only thing you can do man." I nod my head and pull out my phone. I find a cute picture of Tre and I and post saying my soon to be husband and tag him.

"Shit."

"What?"

"I didn't realize how much my phone would explode." Mike starts laughing his ass off as he sees all the notifications popping up. While talking to Mike I get a call from Adrienne. Not just a call she's panicking.

"Hello?"

"Billie!!"

"Hey Adie what's wrong!? Are you ok!?"

"The baby's coming!!" She screams some more and I look at Mike.

"I'm about to be a father! That was Adie her water just broke and she needs to go to the hospital!" Mike jumps up and grabs his keys.

"Let's go get her!" We run out of my house and drive to Adrienne's then the hospital.

"Call people!" I tell Mike. He gives me a confused look.

"Like who?!"

"Um I don't know. Tre Jason other Jason and Jeff!" Mike nods his head and pulls out his phone. I follow Adie as they take her away into a little room. I come back with ice chips and hand them to her and kiss her on the cheek.

"So where are we?"

"I'm no dilated enough to push." I give her a sad look.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine they gave me some meds for the pain so I'll be fine." I smile and nod my head.

"Good." I take her hand and lace our fingers together.

"Mike called Tre Jason Jason and Jeff." Adrienne's nods slowly.

"Jason...?"

"White and Freese." She smiles really big.

"What?"

"Nothing I haven't seen Freese in so long!" I laugh and kiss her hand. Tre walks in with teddy bears and balloons.

"Where should I?" He stops and looks at our hands then at me. I slowly shake my head no.

"You can just put them in the corner." Tre smiles and nods his head. He picks up a teddy bear not too big and hands it to Adrienne.

"For when you need to push. You'll probably need something to grasp and hold." She smiles and hugs Tre and kisses him on the cheek. The doctor walks in and checks again.

"Ok you're dilated. It's go time are you ready?" I look at Adie and turn to the doctor.

"Yes yes!" I follow Adie into a delivery room and hold her hand the whole way.

"It's a boy!" My smile becomes wider and I kiss Adrienne on the cheek.

"Our little Joey." I say whispering in her ear. She smiles and they clean him up and bring him to us.

"He is very healthy." We smile and thank the doctors. Everyone starts coming in and looking at Joey.

"What's his name!?" Jeff asks. I smile wide and look at everyone.

"Everybody meet Joey." They smile and look at him some more.

"Brittany is on her way." Mike whispers. I nod my head and then Brittany walks into the room. She looks at Joey and asks to hold him. I give him to her and she just melted.

"I want one." She whispers to Mike. He smiles and nods his head ok.

"Then we will have one."

"Just one?" I say laughing.

"You have one!" I laugh and nod my head looking at Joey.

"Yah and now I want another one!" I say laughing. Tre looks at me shocked. I walk up to him and go to hug him but he stops me.

"No. I-I just. No." I look at him confused.

"Babe yah I want another one but we can adopt." I hug and he nods his head.

"Aww that cute!" Adrienne yells. I look at her and blush.

"Shut up!"

We finish up and we all leave so Adie can rest. We couldn't take Joey home because Adie needs to figure out the whole breast feeding or something. I go home and don't bother showering or changing my clothes. I just fall on my bed and sleep once my head hit the pillow.