Adie

Billie's POV

I wake up the next morning with beer bottles everywhere and half of a bottle in my arms. I hear somebody pounding on my door making my hangover worse.
"Shut the fuck up!!" I scream holding my head.
"B-Billie it's me open up."
I hear Tre's voice and I book it to the door. I quickly open it wanting to kiss Tre but also smack him for leaving me. But once I open it all I see is Jason.
"Damn kid calm down it's just me." He says with a smirk. I hang my head in disappointment.
"Sorry I'm hung over. I thought you were Tre..." My voce trails off.
"I'm sorry man he'll hopefully come back."
"Yeah..... Anyway, why are you here?"
"Right! I was gonna say to forget about Tre!"
"What!? What the fuck is wrong with you of course I won't!!"
"Just hear me out before you flip the fuck out! I'm trying to open your eyes man! Since Tre left I'm just saying that you can finally ask out Adie!"
"Why would I do that though?"
"Because he got pissed off at you for loving her and now you fucking said you loved him and he walked. He left you man. I just want to see you happy again."
"Yeah thanks! I'll give her a call!" After that Jason left and I gave Adie a call. She said she's on her way.

~30 minutes later~

Me and Adie are kicking it and talking about what we did when we weren't together.
"So Billie what'd you do without me?" She joked.
"Oh nothing really.... Tre mostly." I said laughing. I didn't realize how much I missed her until now.
"Why did you ask me to come over? Something has to be wrong, what is it?" She asks concerned.
"I just wanted to see you."
"Come on Beej, we both know that's not true." I take a deep sigh.
"Tre left me..." I say, my voice trailing off.
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry! Why? What happened?" She says getting up hugging.
"Well, at an interview I said I loved him and I proved it to him. Not going into any details. And then the next morning he's gone and I found him with a bag packed and waiting in line to get on a uh..... Plane."
"Oh Beej! I'm sorry honey."
She hugs me and I look into her eyes and she looks into mine. We both lean in and go into a full make out session. We make it upstairs to my bedroom and into my bed. I take her shirt off and then mine and get on top of her.
"I've missed you so much babe!" I say kissing her neck.
"Me too!"
I take her bra off and throw it on the floor like its rubbish. We both take our pants off and she's on top of me now. She kisses my neck and teases me by playing with the elastic band on my boxers. She pulls them down a bit but pulls them back up.
"Babe just take them off." I say smiling. She kisses down my neck and my chest and down to my stomach. When she gets close to my knob she pulls my boxers down and starts kissing my knob. A moan escaped my mouth. After a bit of that she goes up to my lips and kisses me. I roll her over so I'm on top of her now. I kiss her neck softly and go down to her breasts and kiss them while I start to take off her panties.
"Babe.... Billie!" She moans. I shove my knob in her and we both moan.

~2 hours after~

Adie is sleeping in my arms and I'm drifting off. I had an amazing time. I just can't get Tre out of my head but I forgot about him when I was with Adie, which is good. I close my eyes and start thinking of what me and Adie did a bit ago and then I'm out like a light.