Red Tie

Billie's POV

After the incident with Amanda in the employees only restroom, I walk back to our table and sit down next to Tre.
"Hey Billie that took forever!" Tre joked. I started to get nervous and my palms started to sweat.
"I'm just messing calm down. Wait,-" 'oh shit!' I thought.
"Didn't you order a salad with your food?" Tre asks. I felt relief shower over me.
"Yeah I did! Thanks babe!" I say sheepishly. A shy smile forms on my lips. Mike and Jason groan at me calling Tre babe.
"What you do in the bedroom stays in the bedroom! But what happens outside is totally different than your guys' alone time. You guys dating could ruin out career." Mike says half joking but half being completely serious. 'Shit I forgot the fans don't know!' I nod slightly to Mike.
"It's ok. We can go to the bathroom and have our alone time." Tre quickly whispers to me. I happily nod to him and a huge smile forms on my face. Unfortunately Amanda comes back with the check. She sets it down and runs her hand up my arm and to my shoulder as she walks away. A flush of red forms on my cheeks and quickly vanishes. I make eye contact with Tre just for a second before scrambling for the check and running up to the front desk to pay for it. A little bit after that the guys meet up and pile back onto the bus. But before that Mike pulls me aside.
"Dude what the fuck did you do when you went to the "restroom" and where the fuck is your tie!?" He asks frantically. I look at him embarrassed.
Amanda our waitress has my tie. Just then Amanda comes up wearing my tie.
"Hey Bills I love your tie! I think it suits me." I look at her irritated.
"Please can I have my tie?" I ask trying to be polite.
"Hmmm.... No." She says simply. I look at her starting to have my anger take over.
"Look, the last time you saw me-" Mike gives me a weird/confused look.
"The last time you saw me I was single, yes, but now I'm in love with somebody! Now please give me my god damn tie!" I start to yell. Mike puts his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.
"Is this the person you're in love with?" She asks.
"What? No. He's just a friend." I say.
"He doesn't look like 'just' a friend. You guys are in love huh? Nice choice. To both of you." She says smiling.
"I have a girlfriend!" Mike pipes up. Amanda looks at him disappointed.
"Damn I was gonna try and get with you too." I freeze.
"Wait, too?" Mike asks angry and disappointed. He looks at me. With angry eyes.
"Our little secret?" I ask with hope. I already knew the answer to that. I hang my head in defeat.
"Fine I'll give your stupid tie back." I smile.
"But-" 'Dammit I knew there would be a but. Haha butt' I say in my head.
"But only if you tell me who you're dating." I look at her with a you-got-me look. Just then Tre comes in and I quickly turn around to the sound of his footsteps.
"Are you guys coming or not JJ is yelling at you guys. He's getting irritated just waiting."
"We're coming." Mike says saving both our asses. We turn and face Amanda and I give her my final 'please' look. She takes the tie off and hands it to me.
"But don't think you're off the hook. I saw the way you looked at him. You're getting his piece of ass huh?" She asks.
"Cutos to you and him." She says and walks away. I put my tie on and we hop onto the bus and were finally on our way home to our hometown. Oakland.