My Mistake

Billie's POV

I can't wait to see Tre! I'm not cheating on him anymore and I just feel great! I'm on my way to see him and so I can tell him the awesome news! I pull up to his drive way and knock on the door before walking in.
"Tre!!" I sing with the biggest smile on my face.
"Sup."
"Tre? What the fuck is wrong?"
"Nothin. Why are you here?"
This bitch better not be pissed at me for no reason!
"Oh well I just wanted to tell you that I broke it off with Adrienne." I say with the a small smirk.
"Oh cool"
"Tre really what's wrong? And don't say 'nothing'"
He looks at me with a bit of sadness in his eyes.
"What happened Tre?"
"Well.... Um lately I've been thinking...." His voice trailed off.
'Oh my fucking god! He's breaking up with me!!'
"What did I do??"
"Well I gave you a chance and you blew it and I'm afraid you'll cheat on me again.."
"Tre I won't I promise!"
"Billie how can I be so sure?" I stood there thinking and trying to come up with an answer quickly.
"Get out." I hear Tre say. I look up at him quickly and a tear trickles down my cheek and drops onto the ground. I turn on my heels and open the door and slam it. 'Fuck him' I can't believe Tre would hurt me like that when I tried everything to get me and him together! I broke up with Adie for Tre and now he's breaking up with me!? That's bull shit!! I call Mike and ask him to come over because I need somebody to talk too.
"Hey man are you ok? I raced over here!"
"Uh no.. I'm not ok.."
"Well what happened? Is it the whole you breaking up with Adie thing?"
"No..... It's uh... It's the whole um.." I couldn't finish my sentence cause I was choking on my words from the tears.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"Hey man it's ok take your time." I take a deep breath in and find the words to speak.
"It's um the whole Tre breaking up with m-me"
"What!? What fuck!? Why'd he break up with you!?"
"Cause the first time I missed my chance on being with him since I lied to him about the whole Adie thing."
"Damn dude I'm so sorry to hear that! Before I forget we have an interview tomorrow. Sorry.."
"It's fine.. I'll go I guess.." I talk to Mike more and he leave about midnight. I crawl into bed not even caring that I'm still wearing my clothes. I try to sleep but can't. I'm worried to sick about the interview tomorrow. And with that I fall asleep at about 2:00.