I'm lost for words

Billies POV

"Tre I love you so much!" I say looking into Tre's blue eyes.
"I love you too Billie!" He says leaning in and our lips-

I jump awake to someone pounding on me door. I make a disgusted and tired face. 'Who the fuck is at my door in the butt fucking morning!?' I say in my head. I open the door and see a figure I didn't expect to see. Tre.
"Hey Billie. I know it's not the time you usually get up but I had to see you."
I go to talk but can't. 'Holy shit I have no fucking voice!!' I think. Tre gives me a worried look.
"Beej? Are you ok?" I look at him and shrug my shoulders.
"Dude you're fucking pale!" I go to the mirror and look at my face. Shit! He was right! I am pale. What the hell is wrong with me? I look at Tre with a worried look. He feels my forehead with the back of his hand.
"Bro you're burning up! You're sick man." dammit! I fucking hate being sick! Tre takes my arms and puts it around his shoulder and helps me up the stairs. I try to speak but again nothing comes out. I clear my throat to see if that works.
"Tre." I say in an old man voice.
"Yah Billie?"
"Why did you come here?" He looks at me and just turns away and continues helping me up the stairs. He lays me down in bed gently and covers me with blankets.
"You want anything?" He asks in the doorway.
"Tea please." I manage to choke out. Tre side smirks and goes to make tea. He comes back a couple minutes later and sets it by my bed.
"Does your throat hurt at all?" He asks putting his hands in his pockets.
"Yah it hurts like a bitch to swallow and talk." I choke out.
"You could possibly have sore or strept throat." I nod gently and look at him.
"Tre really you didn't just come here for no reason." I say a but irritated. He looks at me with sad eyes.
"I uh came here to apologize." He stutters.
"It's fine Tre! I'm fine!" I yell a bit at him and I wish I didn't do that cause I hold my throat in pain and start drinking my tea. Tre sits down next to me on my bed and looks into my eyes. He starts lean in but I turn away.
"You're gonna get sick." I say.
"I don't care." He says smiling.
"What about Sara?" I ask concerned.
"She's not here." He says pulling back.
"So you're still with her!?" I yell at him. He looks at me with sad eyes.
"I can't choose Billie!" He says.
"Well now you know how I felt before I broke Adie's heart for you!" I spat at him. He looks at me emotionless but a hint of concern. I'm holding my throat cause it hurts to talk so much.
"You have strept." He tell me.
"What!?" I yell at him confused.
"You're sick with strept not a sore throat." He says.
"O-oh. Good to know Tre! You know what I don't give a fuck! Why can't you love me and not break my heart!? Why can't we just but a couple without shit getting in the way!? Why don't you-!" I'm cut off by Tre's lips.
"Don't ever ask why I can't love you. Of course I love you Billie I always have and alway will. Now stop yelling and speaking or else you will irritate your throat even more." I look at him and smile.
"I love you Billie. And I already know you love me so you don't need to say it." He says smiling.
"I don't care I'm going to say it anyways because I will wast my last breath just to say I love you to you. Tre fucking Cool, I love you."