Taking a Break on the Wrong Thing

Billie's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!? WE JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER AND YOU WANT TO FUCKING TAKE A SHITTY FUCKING BREAK!? YOU BASTARD! SON OF A BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU!?" Tre is standing over me screaming. My head is turned the other direction flinching every time he says the F-word.
"TRE!! STOP SCREAMING AT ME!" I stand up and yell in his face.
"Why!? We're taking a break!" He yells. 'Where the hell did he get that from!?'
"What?? Babe I'm not breaking up with you! I love you to death!"
"Then why did you say that we should take a break??" He asks puzzled. I kissed his lips for a while.
"I meant the band...." My voice trailed off and I looked to the ground. Tre grabbed me into a huge bear hug.
"Why do you think we should take a break?"
"Cause maybe I think I need time to think and then when were ready we can come back with a much better album that we'll win awards for. And then maybe something can happen between us." I say with a smile.
"Oh... To be honest I can see that you need a break from the band. We all do! I can see it in your body language and your eyes. Billie I can read you like an open book. I know your pain." Tre kisses me and then goes into his room and gets ready for bed. He was supposed to come in and sleep with me but I was so beat up I got ready for bed and knocked out once my head hit the pillow. The next morning I wake up and he was sleeping soundly next to me. I smile to myself, kiss him on the cheek, and put my arm around his waist to bring him closer to me and fall asleep again.