Amanda At The Diner

Billie's POV

"Hey guys band meeting." I call everybody out to the little "living room" we have on our bus.

"What's this about?" Jason and Mike ask confused.

"Um lately I've been thinking on taking a break..." My voice trails off and I look at their surprised faces. Well except for Tre he's just sitting there quietly twiddling his thumbs.

"W-why?" Jason asks.

"I understand.." Mike says. I nod to him and give him a thanks-for-understanding look.

We're on our way back and we all are just talking and jamming.

"Amanda don't you know! When I used to walk around this foggy round about when I get back in town I was a different man from five seconds ago and you're a different woman that's for certain I don't know a thing about is this some kind of love? That only hate would understand." I sing softly. We stop at this diner for lunch. Our waitress comes and her name was weirdly Amanda. But I didn't care. She was kinda hot. I know I'm in a relationship but nobody said I wasn't allowed to think about some things. She takes our orders and she looks back at me and smiles. I go to the restroom and I feel someone grab me and slam me against the wall. I look at the familiar face and it's fucking Amanda.

"I've seen you here before." She says.

"You don't really come by to often though. But I've seen you here." She traces my cheek bone to my chin with her nail. She leans in and kisses me. I didn't know what else to do but kiss her back.

"Y'know the advantage of working at a diner is that they have employee only bathrooms." I side smile and she grabs my red tie and leads me into the bathroom.