Taking a Break

Billie's POV

I wake up the next morning to an empty side. 'Why the fuck does he always do that!?' I yell inside my head. I walk out of my room and see nobody.
"Hello?!"
Silence. I run into our bus driver Rick.
"Hey Rick where the hell did everyone go?" I ask concerned.
"We all went and got breakfast. Tre said not to wake you up. I heard you guys last night." He says smiling.
"Shut the fuck up! You should of woken me up!" I say.
"After what I heard, I was afraid to step into that room." He says laughing and walking away. I walk outside and see them all in the breakfast place eating. Tre sees me and waves me to come in. I wanted to go in but I sort of just wanted to play on my acoustic guitar and try to write songs. I turn around and walk back into the bus and lay on my bed with my guitar and a pad and a pen next to me. A half hour later Tre walks in.
"Ayy babe!" He says all cheery. I look up at him from my pad of paper and give him a reassuring smile.
"What's wrong? Why didn't you come back in when I asked you to come into the restaurant?" He asks.
"Oh I don't know I wanted to try and write." He smiles at me and jumps on the bed next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my arm. I set my pen down and look at him.
"Babe I think we should take a break...." I watch his head pop up and look at me in confusion.
"What!?"