Makeout Party

Billie's POV

I wake up the next morning and turn over. Empty. 'Fuck' I think. I roll over facing my nightstand and see a note.

"Billie, you were out like a light and your fever is gone but I don't know about your throat. Text me;) let me know when you wake up:)

~Tre"

I smile to myself and quickly grab my phone to call Tre. I call him and he's coming over with Mike and Jason as well. I shower and take some medicine for my throat. It's just a bit painful. Tre walks in right when I was walking down the stairs.

"Hey" he says smiling while hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Hi!" I say.

"You look and sound better." He says smiling.

"Yeah! My throat just hurts when I swallow." I grab Tre's hand and pull him closer. I smile and lean in closer.

"Everybody is gonna be here soon Billie not now. How about when everybody leaves?" He says trying to push me away. I ignore what he says and lean in closer. I stick out my tongue and touch Tre's top lip. He smiles and leans in. A knock on the door fills the silence. My body goes limp and I look at Tre. I kiss Tre for a while until they knock on my door again. I pull back and open the door and I see Mike and Jason with their instruments. They looked behind me and see Tre and they look at me and start smiling suspiciously.

"Shut the fuck up and get your asses in her." I say to them joking around. We go into the studio and set up. I get a phone call from Rob.

"Hey Rob what's up?" I hold up my finger letting them know that I needed to take the call privately.

Tre's POV

So Billie went out to talk to Rob. I wonder what it's about.

"Anybody else wondering what that call is about?" I ask.

"Maybe it's another tour?" Jason says. A big ass smile forms on my face and I quickly get up from my drum seat and run to the door and hide behind something so Billie won't see me. I hear him talking about a tour! I'm excited now. I walk back into the studio.

"Gentlemen and some ladies," they give me a weird look. "we have a tour in our future. And I mean like a couple days future." Right when I said that Billie walked in and were all smiling.

Billie's POV

I walk in and they all are grinning at me.

"What?" I ask them.

"So we going on tour any time soon?" Tre asks.

"You fucker! Why?" I spat at him. His smile fades.

"We are going on tour and leaving at midnight tonight!" I say smiling.

Mike and Jason leave to go pack and Tre is the last to leave like always. He hasn't been talking much to me or smiling.

"Babe!" I yell at him. He walks into the kitchen and looks at me.

"What?" He says blankly. I walk up to him and hug him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." I look at him and kiss him. After that Tre goes home to pack and we load up the bus and are on the road at 11:30. Mike goes straight into his room and Jason plays his guitar. Jason Freese and Rob and the rest of the crew are on a separate bus. Tre goes into his room too. I'm left alone. Mike is asleep, Jason is practicing and Tre is gone. I knock on Tre's door and he says to come in. I walk in and he's on his phone. He looks up and sets it down and looks at me.

"Hey Beej." He says I shut the door and crawl into his bed next to him. I pull him closer to me and he doesn't do anything. I kiss his cheek and he gets up pretending to do something. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Tre?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for what I did." I say.

"Do you even know what you did?" he asks. I look at him and shake my head no. He sighs.

"I was fucking with you about the tour in the studio and you snapped at me! What the fuck did I do?" He says.

"I'm sorry Tre I didn't mean to honestly. Please I don't want to argue." I say hugging him. He kisses me and we crawl into bed together. I am filled with energy so I keep poking him until 3:30 I knock out.

I wake up the next morning with Tre still cuddled next to me. I get up and Rob is in our bus.

"What the fuck? What are you doing here?" I ask laughing.

"Coming to say that at 7 tonight you have a concert booked." My eyes widen.

"What the fuck! That's awesome but we won't have time to get everything set up!"

"Do your regular set list!" He says. I run into everybody's room and wake them up.

"Sorry but were practicing now people! Concert at 7 tonight!" Mike walks out grumpy and Tre and Jason walk out confused. It's 3 in the afternoon.

"Why the hell do we have a concert at 7 tonight?" Mike asks pissed.

"I called a guy and he booked us one as soon as possible. It was the only place we could play at right now. It's a small club." Rob says. We quickly get dressed and find a studio to play at and I start writing the songs I want to play.

"We obviously will play basket case but maybe we can play the first three of dos and then throw in like welcome to paradise or something." I say.

"Yeah we can do fuck time, stop when the red lights flash and maybe we can makeout party?" Mike suggests.

"Yeah. We can start of with a fucking party song so fuck time then those two and the we can go Longview?" I ask Mike.

"Yeah that could work. We don't want to much new stuff and too much old stuff. We can play lady cobra too."

"Wow! That's loud." Jason suggests.

"We have fucking a shit tone of songs that we can play!" Tre says. I write down songs on the list and we decide to play 14 since it's a small club and the manager said not too many songs.

"So here is the list we have." I say taping it to the wall.

"Fuck time

Stop when the red lights flash

Makeout party

Basket case

Longview

Wow that's loud

Before the lobotomy

She

Welcome to paradise

Lady cobra

Brutal love

Stray heart

Oh love and then finally

Time of your life."

"Yeah that'll work." Mike says. I look over the list one more time to make sure I like it.

"We could probably pepper it with a bit more old stuff. We can take out lady cobra and put in Christie road?"

"Yeah Christie road can then dive right into oh love?" Jason asks.

"Yeah. That'll work." We get the list have Rob look over it and we start practicing. We get to the club and we start practicing before we go on stage.

"You're on in 5." The manager tells us. We all get ready and go on stage. Tre plays the beginning to Fuck Time and everybody goes nuts. Then we play Makeout Party and after that Tre kisses me. I though it was funny. We play basket case and I have Mike follow me and I lean in and kiss him. I had a blast at the concert with my best friends!