The tour part 2

Billie's POV

I also added king for a day obviously for our concert. I couldn't wait to preform, I've been away from our fans for too long! We all pile into the tour bus and we get ourselves settled. I'm getting my stuff organized when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I turn around and see Tre with a fake long nose and a big smile on his face. I start laughing my ass off.

"What the fuck is on your face?" I ask trying to control myself.

"Well you never know what you're gonna need for tour." He says with a smile. I wrap my arms around Tre's waist and kiss him.

"Oh you two! Can't you take a 2 minute break from each other?" Mike says.

"Nope!" I say kissing Tre's neck and lips. I was exaggerating just to mess with Mike.

"Besides Mike during the concerts we can't do this." Tre says sarcastically. Mike rolls his eyes. I like this band, a happy band where I'm in a relationship with the best drummer ever. I still have Adie on my mind but who cares I have to focus on Tre and my music. I get my guitar and start messing around with it. While everybody is talking amongst each other I'm making a song that I named Sodapop Curtis and then another song called State of Shock. They never made the albums Uno Dos and Tre but that's because I had about 64 songs and it took a while to choose which songs to put on the albums. Hopefully the songs we didn't use will go on a deluxe album or something but I haven't figured it out yet. I started silently singing but when I looked up I see Tre watching me sing and watching me strum the guitar. A big smile forms on my face. I get up and kiss Tre's cheek and put my guitar on my bunk.

"I lost my way oh baby this stray heart!" I start singing.

"Tre! You should play your song I Was Alone." I said with a smile on my face. He started laughing.

"Ok I'll do it!" He says eagerly.

"Someone kill the DJ!" Jason sings.

"Shoot the fucking DJ!" Mike finishes.

"Hold him under water till that mother fucker drowns!" Tre sings. I start laughing.

"That too!" That's how I got that lyric. I didn't write it, Tre said it one day and I liked it so I wrote it in the song. It starts getting late and we all go to bed one by one.

It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm tossing and turning. Everybody was knackered and I thought I was too but now I can't sleep. I peek at Mike and Jason to make sure they're asleep. I quietly get out of bed and make my way to Tre's bunk. I crawl into bed next to him and he stirs awake.

"Hi babe." He says with his eyes closed and in a sleepy tone.

"Hi." I say with a huge smile. I lean and kiss him and his eyes shoot open. I put my hands under his shirt and take it off. He crawls on top of me and that's how my night ended. With Tre lying next to me.